Ads read more ...

Wife Dominates With Help Of Her Boss

It is happened and still happening at my place. I am a guy working in a private firm. I married and brought my wife to my work place. She worked earlier with some company as receptionist cum secretary. She was little extrovert and I am not. To support family, I told her to look for some job. During that time I happened to meet my boss in some shopping mall, he saw my wife for the 1st time. Our firm is a proprietary firm and he is the owner of the firm. We chatted for some time. He was speaking to me more friendlily as in the office I am at a clerical post and he never spoke to me. Certainly my wife was very sexy in looks and features. She was wearing a sari very low at waste and deep neck blouse. He then started to speak to my wife and looking at the naval part. She is very cordially speaking to him. I have seen an excitement in her eyes. He offered us coffee which I refused but my wife accepted immediately. Since she already worked with male companion she was quite comfortable. We sat for coffee I asked only coffee he asked what my wife will have, she said whatever and they had some snacks and coffee they were taking more time to be together. He then asked whether she is working or not now he is speaking only to my wife and not to me. She said she is looking for a job. He asked what your experience is, she said she has experience and receptionist and secretary. He asked do you know the duties and responsibilities of secretary. She said I know well with a smile. My earlier BOSS still calls me. I left the job due to marriage. He said she can be taken in our company but will you be comfortable in working where your husband is working. I said I don’t think any problem. He said then she can work with our company as secretary to him and in his office. His office is not in our wing it is in the first floor. Any how we have concluded but he said don’t let others in the office know that you are husband and wife so we both should take care of this. We were looking for some dress for my wife he said if you guys don’t mind can I help for selection. He picked up some expensive skirt and top which was much above our budget. I said sir, we are not looking for expensive stuff but normal churidar . He said for this I will pay as a gift to our marriage. I was looking at my wife she was very happy to get expensive gifts. I was not very comfortable. We have finished shopping. She was called for the interview tomorrow and requested to wear this dress for the interview and come by 11 am. I went to pick my bike from the parking and they were taking outside the mall. When I came back I haven’t seen them outside. I waited and called her she said we are inside the mall and coming soon. I saw them coming out of the mall and talking very seriously and his hand were at her waist. I didn’t give much importance to it. We went home I find she was quite happy. I found another packet which is of undergarments. I asked when you bought this. She said when I went for the bike. I asked he paid for this too. She said yes. I told her I don’t like this and you cannot do this. She told me that don’t be so narrowing minded what is the problem if he pays for it. He is your BOSS and may be my BOSS also tomorrow and not a stranger. We had quite interesting sex as she was quite hot may be because of touch by my boss. I did not know what the discussion they had was. Morning I was about to go to office I asked her why don’t you also come and you can wait till 11 am. She said no why others know we are related she will go by herself. I was in the office and in between I was checking for the BOSS and understand that he has not yet come to the office. It was 10.30 am. I thought I will inform wife that he has not yet reached. I called her on the mobile and she said interview is in other office and she will tell in the evening. Evening she was quite happy and told me that he had interview in some other office and she is selected and salary is more than double of mine. I was not a good worker as per my superiors. I am seeing a lot of changes in her dressing and make-ups. When I asked about the changes she said she has to be presentable in front of BOSS. I am seeing that she started using skirts and tops and sari generally transparent and low neck blouses and always sleeve less. She stared doing a lot of shopping I asked from where you are getting money for this. She said BOSS paid advance for the same. I was wondering what a change. Since when she started earning more than me she started showing attitude also. She never comes with me to the office and her office stars only at 10.30 am where as ours starts at 9 am. She told me not behave like we know each other under any circumstances we meet in the office. So I never saw her dressing or how she goes..etc. I was a fool I thought we become double income family and the life will be more comfortable. This goes on as she goes late and always come late only sometime even at 11pm she is supposed to sit till boss is there. Whenever I questioned he she shouted at me and told me never interfere in her job requirements. Any way I didn’t have choice as she is earning more and senior by grade also in my company. Now when she is back she smells cigarette and sometime alcohol smell also when asked she told me she smoke sometime to give company to the BOSS and drink when they have some meeting …etc. then she told me she used to smoke and drink during college time with friends. Now she started carrying cigarette with her that too she said for the BOSS only. But I am sure they are more than secretary and BOSS in relation. Meantime one of our management cadre madmen was upset with boss. I don’t have any connection with this lady as she is very senior. One of my colleagues told me that she is upset as she was having a steady physical relation with BOSS and now boss is attracted to new secretary. Still she keeps that and having relation but not as frequent as earlier. They travel together also. This lady is a married and having 2 children, her husband is a business man and they are very rich too. Now I knew that my wife is having a physical relation with BOSS. One day my supervisor told me to meet the boss as my performance is very poor and likely to get transferred stores. Supervisor told me to meet any time during the day. I went during the lunch time as no much staff in boss office only secretary and a watchman. When I went watchman was not there and I went in. went to his office and opened the door. This is the 1st time I was in his floor itself. What I have seen is still in unbelievable for me my wife in short skirt was sitting on the lap of BOSS and they were lip locked and his hands were inside the skirt. When they saw me they become normal and as instructed she behaved as if she doesn’t know me. BOSS asked me why my performance is bad. I told him I am putting all efforts to deliver the best. He said my supervisor is not very happy with me. He can give me one more chance to prove and told my wife to inform the supervisor accordingly. When I was coming out I saw they were again in the same position. I was total lost and was coming back to my table. My wife is having affair with BOSS and I am a non-performer. I could not concentrate in the job but I have to prove that I am worth for the company. I worked and evening I went to office. As usual she used to be late. I didn’t call also as I know what is happening between them. Probably that is the reason he said office should not know we are husband and wife. It was very late and 11.30pm I call her she said she will be coming in another 30 minutes and she was dropped by her BOSS at our apartment. When she came I asked her where were you she said, they went to his house as his family is not there that is why late. When I asked what she was doing at his house, she told me it is none of your business. You should have common sense to understand why I am at his place when his family is not there. Then she told me you should not have come to the office just like that. You have seen us. Now he doesn’t have any barriers to come here he will do in front of you. What you have seen between us is general thing happening between boss and secretary. You know the madam in marketing, she allowed him at her place when husband is on tour. He enjoys doing at women’s place. She was very bold and didn’t have any fear. She said do your job well otherwise they may transfer to other department or will lose your job and she will not be able to help. I said since you are sleeping with him why can’t you help. She said no for job he is very particular. Even she has to be perfect in her job. Then she opened up she said this arrangement they have finalized in the mall itself and the interview was in a hotel room not in the office. All dress and additional money given Is much more than the salary and shopping is done through this money only. Now I don’t have any option but to listen to her. She said he will now come to our house instead of going to his house as his family will come back next week. She told me that sex is a daily affair and they are enjoying the same. This is keep happening and I stopped asking her when she is going and when she is coming and sometime she comes home early mornings on weekend and day time they go out for lunch ..etc. she started drinking and smoking at home also. I used to drink sometime. During the weekend she told me BOSS may come in the night and she picked up a bottle of Scotch whisky and ordered food from outside. At around 10.30 pm he called her and she went down. They came together and sat on the sofa. My house had a facelift due to her illicit affair money earned out of it. They sat on sofa and BOSS asked me how you are, started working or not. Put hand on her naked shoulders and squeezed and told me look at her she is very smart in working also and they kissed and started pressing her boobs over the blouse and put the hand inside the blouse. I was getting humiliated but nothing can be done. They were kissing and hugging in front of me after some time he asked for cigarette she took out from her bag and asked me to get the ash tray. It was in the kitchen by the time I came back with ashtray they both lighted the cigarette and kissing. She asked me to get the bottle and make the drinks. She already brought cut glasses at home which I did not know. She told me one set of glasses are there in eth cupboard and get that not normal glass. I picked up the glasses and went. They were busy in kissing and he removed the pallu of sari half of the breast was visible. He was rubbing and kisses at the cleavage. She was pressing his head hard to the cleavage and kissing on his head. I was standing then she told me to make 2 drinks. I made drink put ice she said no water only ice. I did so. They released themselves and she asked me to go to kitchen. Then they took the glass and started drinking. He told her something he stood and removed the sari fully and sat next to him. They again sipped the drink and again started kissing and she started opening the shirt and kissing once the shirt removed she called me to keep it in the cupboard in a hanger I did the same. She then started kissing all over the chest and moved to down. She then opened the pant and her head was down moving up and down. I know she was giving blow job to him. He was enjoying and making noises and it lasted for 5 minutes and he came she was still sucking means she has taken in mouth. I thought she will be going to bathroom for spiting so I moved to other corner. But surprisingly she stood up after some time and started kissing. Means she drank all. She was talking to him and saying that it was really tasty. He said every day you drink still new taste. She said every day is new taste. Then they were kissing and now BOSS called me to make another drink for them and told me to look at the glass and refill up to 4 times without saying. I said ok and made another drink. They took the drink and went to the bed room. She told me don’t come inside unless called. They closed the door and now I can only hear the spent about 2 hrs. and opened the door. He was in shorts and a t shirt, which she is keeping with her all the time and she was on only a half see through nighty. All these dress I have not seen. She was fully prepared for all this. Their glasses were empty and refilled again and they were sitting in the sofa and discussing something while he is rubbing her boobs and kissing. They have finished drink and looked at me I again filled then she told me to warm the food and serve. I have done like a servant. She came to the kitchen and served the food by herself to him as husband doing to wife. They have finished the food and then went to bedroom. I was told to sleep in the living room. Whole night they were like newly married couple and I don’t think they slept. Morning when I walked up they also got up and where having tea. She was naked lying on his chest and he was sipping tea. I went to toilet for fresh up.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...