Ads read more ...

Birthday Gift Leads To Kiss

Hi guys. This is rohan(name changed) from delhi. I have been reading iss for quite some time and have finally decided to share experiences that i have had in my life. Firstly, about myself. I m 28 years old 5ft 11 inches tall. I wont boast of a very handsome and physically sound physique. I am normal in looks and have a normal body. Now coming to the story. I m a teacher by profession.I generally do not take private tuition but it once happened that i was persuaded by a lady of my neighborhood asked for tuition for her daughter.She wanted me to teach all subjects to her daughter. I was reluctant at first but agreed on her insistence to teach english maths and science. Her daughter was studying in class ix at that time. Her name was sneha (changed name) and was quite good looking with well developed assets around 34 28 36 mid height and a cute and round lovely face. I was quite amazed at her outstanding growth at this age. I had interactions with sneha many times but they were generally hi hello type not much more than that. Finally i started to go to her place in evening for giving tuition to her. When my class started her mother used to go to the adjacent room for doing her daily works like cleaning and cooking for night. First weeks were generally very hard sessions of tiring and straining studies as i had no intentions of any kind towards her. Then gradually i and she started to ease with each other. We started to have general talks. I talked about her school friends enjoyments studies future and general stuff. She talked about my college nd plans etc. Things went on in this way for some more weeks. Then i noticed her shift towards my personal life in her talks. She was always trying to know about girls in my friend circle. I just noticed it but didnt take it as something important. I told her about some of my friends and female friends too. When i did so she kind of made ugly faces on listening about my female friends and our enjoyments. When i used to teach her, we used to sit on the sofa with me on one single sofa and she on another single sofa beside me. She would sit on one side of the table and i would sit on the adjacent side of the table making a right angle to each other. I hope i have made our seating positions clear for u people to understand. One day i was solving some maths problem in her notebook. She said that she is having problem in seeing what i explain in her notebook due to our seating position. I said what should i do ? Should i explain it in some other way? She said no but wants the notebook to be held in some other way so that she might see the notebook properly. I said how should i turn it. She said dont turn the notebook but sit on the three seater sofa besides me. I said ok and we both shifted to a three seater sofa and sat beside each other. She said that this was good position and daily sit like this only. I said no problem. We used to sit like this daily and i used to teach her this way. Generally our talks shifted to personal lives of each other. I asked about boys proposing her to which she said that sum boy does like her and all but she was not interested in him. She asked about my girlfriends instead of female friends to which i said that i didnt had any girlfriend though i had. Her eyes kind of lighted up on hearing this. Now when we used to sit on the sofa while teaching she used to sit quite close to me saying that she is not able to see what i write in the notebook. Coming closer makes her feel comfortable in seeing what i write. Gradually this “sitting close” got closer and her thigh used to touch my thighs. I used to feel them also ..Cant tell u how soft they felt. Like this few days passed and our sitting positions got closer and closer. Now she used to pinch my toes with her toes some times and even i also did that some times. We both enjoyed those moments very much. I used to hold her arm some times and give a slight slaps on her cheeks whenever she did some thing wrong. But those slaps were very soft. Its not that i wanted to slap her to hurt her but i wanted her to understand what i taught her. During our class her mother used to come after 10 or 15 minutes to bring a glass of water for me. After that she used to get busy in her kitchen work and all. Gradually our touches also started. She used to sit on my left side and used to put her elbow on my left thigh and lean over to see what i was writing in the notebook. I had started to enjoy her touches and felt amazing whenever she touched me. Likewise i also started to touch her body here and there some times in the pretext of explaining or scolding her. She never objected to my touches. Some more days passed and our touches got more and more intentional. I used to pull her cheeks quite often with reason or without reason and we both used to enjoy these things. Her birthday was around the corner and she told me about that. I asked what gift did she want. She said that she will ask for it in due course of time. I said ok. And finally her birthday came. I again asked what she wanted as gift. She said i need not worry about it. She will take if herself today from me. I started to wonder what it would be. Class started and time went by with no sign of her gift or anything about it. Then she said enough for the day. I said its your birthday so whatever you say. She said wait here and went to the kitchen and came back after some time. I said for what did u go? She said that she went to see what her mother was doing and told that she was busy. She then asked me to get up and close my eyes. I asked why. She said birthday girl must be obeyed. I said ok and got up with my eyes closed. Then suddenly i felt sneha’s arms around my chest trying to find their way to my back. She said dont open your eyes yet. I said ok and kept my eyes closed. Then her arms reached my back and i feld something very very soft touching my chest. My heart started pounding like a hammer with heartbeats increased. I wanted to open my eyes and see but didnt open them. Then i felt her face coming on my lower neck and the pressure of those soft things increasing on my chest. Some 10 or 15 seconds passed and i then felt my lower body being in contact with some more soft things. Now she said open your eyes. I opened my eyes and straightly stared in sneha’s eyes trying to see what she wanted. She said that this is my birthday gift. As i heard this i said ok let me give it to you properly. I also put my hands around her and started to rub her back slowly slowly. I cant explain the feeling of ecstasy that i was feeling with her boobs pressing on my chest and her lower body touching my pelvic region. My dick had started to rise and i thought before things get out of control i must do something. Then i said “happy birthday” to her and kissed her forehead. She was very happy and smiled to me and said thanx, this is the best birthday gift that i have ever received. Time of her class was over and she asked me to be her friend more than her teacher. I said ok i accept. Then i left her house and came over to my place. Whole night i was not able to sleep and kept on thinking about the incident of yesterday. How nice that feeling of hugging her was is what i kept on trying to recall and the happiness that it gave to me. I felt something rising in my underwear. I desperately wanted the night and the next day to pass and the evening to come so that i would be able to go to my class again and see what was ahead of the birthday gift. I dont know how long the night and the day was. I kept on waiting and waiting and waiting and finally it was evening time and the time for me to go to sneha’s place. I reached before time at her place and was welcomed by sneha with a very very lovely smile. Our class started and her mother left both of us to do her work. I asked her about studying which subject. She said lets talk for some time and then we shall study. I accepted. We chatted for some time about general topics and then finally topic came about her birthday gift. She said that she had started liking me and wanted to be my friend. I said what friend? We are already friends. She said not general friend but that special type of friend. I understood what she meant but said which type? She then shyly said girlfriend. I started to laugh on hearing this just to tease her. She got angry on seeing this and made faces to me and sat while turning her back to me. I realised the situation and put my hands on her waist from her back and put my face near her ears and said ” hi my dear girlfriend”. She jumped in joy on hearing this and hugged me while sitting only. This brought a big smile to her face and she was very happy now. I said studies now? She said ok. I started to teach and she put held my left arm with both her arms during this time as she was sitting on my left side. Her boobs were touching my arm and i was in cloud nine. I some times accidentally pushed her breasts while showing that i wanted to adjust my hand. Every time i did this she smiled sarcastically towards me. I knew that she understood what i wanted but didnt say anything. Gradually these accidentally touching her boobs became deliberate acts and as i did this she started to close her eyes. This went on for some two or three days. Everyday she would hold my arm and i would rub my elbow or the whole arm over her 34 sized soft and silky boobs. Having a cute and lovely girl holding my arm just to get her boobs rubbed had started to make me wild. When i would leave her after the class, hugging each other would be the style of saying bye to each other. During our hugs she would rub her hand on my chest and back while i would rub her back and pinch her here and there at times. Our bodies used to get kind of entangled in each other. She would finally hug my very tightly and say 5 seconds. During these 5 seconds she would press her boobs to my chest and i would also do the same. I would pull her towards me with great strength and feel her boobs crushing with my chest. Our lower bodies would touch with each other. Thighs with thighs. Oh what a feeling that was and i went out of this world every time this happened. These 5 seconds were the most exciting part of our meetings everyday. One day i was not feeling well and told her over phone that i would not be coming to her place for teaching her. She got very worried and said please come for some time at least. I said that it wont be possible. She said ok and she’ll do something. My room was upstairs in my home and it was evening time. Some body knocked on my door and i saw sneha standing on my door with a book in her hands and a smile on her lips. I asked her how come she came to my place? She said that she told her mother that she wanted to get some problems of maths solved as tomorrow was her test. I understood that she gave her mother an excuse for coming over to my place just for those precious “5 seconds”. Anyhow i asked her which problems and just for sake of writing in her notebook i solved some questions. Then she said get up. Its time for 5 seconds. I got up she said close your eyes. Today’s 5 seconds are going to be different. I didnt understand this but did as she said. I got up with closed eyes. She hugged me as usual and while doing so today she held my face in her hands and said dont open your eyes and kissed my on my lips for 5 seconds. And then straightaway left my place taking her notebooks and all with her. Now i understood why she said that today’s 5 seconds shall be different.I cant tell you how surprising and how exciting today’s 5 seconds were. They came unexpected and i was left with much to desire and much to get. I got somewhat well the next day and was in no mood to skip my class or to say my 5 seconds. It was evening and i went to sneha’s place. As usual her mom left both of us to study. I straightaway asked her what is that she wants. She told me that she was in love with me and wanted me to be with her. I said how about now and went to her and grabbed her, held her face in my hands looked straight in her eyes and said i love you too sneha. Then slowly slowly our lips started to come near each other and i dont know how they met. Waves of pleasure started to run through my whole body and eyes got closed in no time. My hands were exploring her body and her were doing the same with mine. It was a small kiss but time seemed to be passing at a much slower rate. I came to senses and thought her mom might come and see us. So i separated her and asked now what? We should go ahead or not? She said that she wants to go ahead. I said ok we will see what can be done. Class started and ended at usual time. Only this time we were more like lovers than teacher and student. I pressed her boobs with my elbow but she said dont you like to feel them with your hand and took and put my palm on her boobs. Wow guys..So soft and cozy .. They were as soft as cotton and as my palm touched her boobs she shivered a bit. I took my left hand from her hands and put it around her from her back to reach her left boob and started to rub it gently. She closed her eyes and started moving her head in round manner. I also started to feel horny now and started to rub her left boob more and more. The more i rubbed the more she moved her head. Slow moans started to come from her. As i heard her moanings my dick rose to its height as it had already started tighten as soon as i touched her boob. Her moans got louder and louder and i had to slow myself a bit lest her mom might hear them. I asked her to be quiet. She understood. I asked u want more? She nodded her head and said both hands please. I then kept the pen aside and started to rub her boobs using both my hands. My left hand was kneading her right boob and my right hand was playing with her left boob. I kept pressing her boobs over her t-shirt and then slowly i put my hands in her t-shirt from underneath. I found her bra and stopped to look at her. She gave a smile and said dont stop. I got the signal and moved further. Then i pressed her boobs from over her bra and said that i wanted to see them. She said not now. I said no i want now. She said ok. Then she said that she shall show them for just once. I accepted. She stood up. Raised her t-shirt and lowered her bra from front without taking off her tshirt or bra. I was so awestruck at that time that i couldnt say a word. The best tits of the world were in front of me. I had been feeling them for past many days but on seeing them i was speechless. Such nice pink little mounds of flesh and skin with a carefully and very specially blessed with a dark brown areola in between those mounds. Oh god… She then fastly lowered her dress and said more shall come when we shall have a chance. We eagerly started to wait for the day when we would get a chance to be lovers. To be continued. This is my first story guys. So rate and comment on my story so that i may improve my style of narrating as per your tastes. Any female from delhi in welcome for any kind of relation. My email id is thnx for ur time people

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...