Ads read more ...

Weekend Sex With Boss

Hi dear ISS readers I am Manjiri, a 26 year old single woman staying in Pune, I work with a software company in Hinjewadi and in my 4 years at work I have enjoyed sex and fun immensely with my colleagues. I want to tell you a similar story now. Let me describe my figure. I am 5’8″ tall with whitish complexion, since I have spent my childhood in rural parts I have that athletic built to my body, my breasts are oversized but firm shaped and my ass is equally round but tight, I prefer super tight shalwars and sleeveless kamis to work that shows my toned arms and big breasts to my advantage. I always take great deal of care in my grooming and as such my make up and grooming are always as if I am ready to go for a party. I spend a lot of money in buying expensive brassieres and panties so that when my guy take my clothes off he always feels more excited to see my 2 ultimate prizes encased in the laciest, sheerest clothes possible. Normally Saturday and Sundays is what me and my roomie Reshma refer to as “fuck days”, we always have along list of suitors for these days and I too enjoy my attention in those days. That Saturday afternoon I went back from morning jog and walked in our flat, I knew something was afoot, I saw Reshma’s bedroom door ajar and I could hear smooching noises and her sighs coming from there, then I saw the jacket lying on the sofa and realized our boss Jayesh who used the same gym as REshma had come back with her for an early morning fuck. I tiptoed and saw through her slightly open door. My friend Reshma is from Kashmir so she is very very fair and she is tall and buxom like me, now her exercise track pants were lying on the floor along with her sweat soaked t shirt, she was sitting in front of Jayesh in her black sports bra and cotton panties and was in the process of giving him a blow job, Jayesh himself was totally naked and he was stroking my friends brown hair to prepare her to take him in her mouth. I saw her opening her lovely red lips and she took him in her mouth and started sucking him slowly while playing with his balls, he bent down and eased her bra strap down and started kneading her plump milky breasts with his hands while she started sucking him vigorously and soon they were moving in one rhythm. After some time Reshma pulled his dick out of her mouth and seductively run her tongue on its base “Baby I want to fuck u now” he said and lifted her up, Reshma went in his arms and as he eased her panties down to her ankles, she too undid the hooks of her brassiere and let it fall from her shoulders, I could see my friend’s fair back with her brown hair spreading over it, I knew there were scratch marks there left by her last night’s lover he r college boyfriend Abhishek since last night she was fucking him almost till 2 in the morning before he left. Now Jayesh also scratched her fair back and eased her down on her back on bed, then he bent down and started kneading her breasts with both hands and his hands started rubbing her nipples slowly. By now I too was feeling horny and there was a pleasant wetness between my thighs and now I too wished to have a nice hard man with long hard dick in my cunt. There seemed to be some argument between Jayesh and Reshma, she shook her head no and he made her say yes again, she said no and he slapped her hard drawing blood across her lips, Reshma called him bastard and he slapped her hard again and again till Reshma sobbing collapsed on bed and lay there motionless, Jayesh smiling mounted her and spread her milky thighs, her pussy was clean shaven and must have been sore and bruised from last night’s fucking. I knew this slapping must have been a game too since now Reshma was smiling and kissing him again, her fingers have slipped between his legs and she was now stroking his long cock while he was calling her a cheap whore, he was calling her a 2 penny cunt, she was calling him was a bastard and then they started kissing again as Jayesh slipped his 8 inch long cock in my friend’s sore cunt, Rshma screamed in pain and pleasure and started moving her buttocks while his hands were on her breasts and he was kneading them hard as their coupling picked up tempo. “Ahhh… yes u bastard…. ahhhhhhhh do meahhhhhhhhh” Reshma started screaming as his penis penetrated her deeply and he started slapping her face again and she started scratched his back with her long nails as their fucking reached feverish pace. His long cock was moving in and out of her pussy in deep easy strokes while his hands were slowly kneading her breasts and buttocks, her lips were sucking on his while her long legs were scissoring around his waist making him plow her deeper. “Nice isn’t it?” a hand fell on my shoulder and I jumped before I could let out a surprised scream however there was a prudent hand on mouth cutting it off, I turned and saw my boss and lover Rohan standing behind me. He run his hand inside my black t shirt and smiled “They will be busy for some time, what say we too do the same cunt?” he said and easily lifted me in his arms and carried me to my bedroom. Rohan was a roughest lover I had , so it was not surprising that he started by pulling my pants forcibly down to my knees and then turning me around to spank me thoroughly till my bottom was full of angry red bruised, I was crying silently since I knew any noise will only enrage him in punishing me further, now he pulled my t shirt over my head and roughly kneaded my breasts while his hand went in my panties and roughly pressed my thatched mound of womanhood. Manju now I am going to give it to you read hard you bitch he said and he slapped me again till I sat on my knees and hands like bitch in front of him, he sat behind me and pulled his long Lund out and pulled the foreskin back. “What are you Manju” he asked while holding my waist. “A cunt sir, a worthless cunt” “Yes that you are ****” he said and roughly shoved his cock in my cunt from behind, I gasped with pain as his long cock rushed in my cunt once and came out. He grabbed my breasts with both hands and started moving fast , developing domination without trying for any real rhythm, I felt the parin as my breasts were crushed in his hands and his balls started slapping my round ass, he was panting harshly as with each stroke his cock was getting buried deeper and deeper in my cunt walls making them stretch “Ahhh sir… pls stop… pls not so hard…ahhhhhhhhhhh” Shut up bitch… take it take it take…” his breath was coming in harsh gaps as he continued fucking hard for 10 minutes. This was just the beginning…

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...