Ads read more ...

New to the school

New to the school   It was fall before my junior year in high school and my parents had decided to move because my dad had gotten a promotion. I hated it of course, moving away from all the friends I grew up with. It was very difficult and at times I let my parents know about it. I think they were shocked at my attitude but on the other hand they didn’t seem to care. I wasn’t into girls to much, I am a virgin but I certainly didn’t mind masturbating anytime I could.   My parents enrolled me in my new school and I immediately started hearing stories. Outsiders don’t normally fit in there; it was a very cliquey school. I was not the popular type anyway. I was certainly not an introvert but I usually went about my business, rarely caused trouble and got pretty decent grades. I tried to get to know some of the kids in my neighborhood so I wasn’t so clue less when the first day of school came around.   First day of school came and I’ll tell you; I felt like an alien walking around with three heads and one big eye ball !! I got a ton of ‘looks’ but everyone decided to stay clear, which was fine by me. I saw a few of the kids from my neighborhood a few times throughout the day and they greeted me which made me feel a little more at ease. It didn’t take me long to realize that most of the girls at the school were pretty good lookers. I even caught myself staring at a few while at my locker; talking about embarrassing! I wasn’t sure if it was because I got caught looking or if they realized the bulge in my pants was so apparent. There were a few that had some meat on their bones but most of them were the slim athletic type and most had great tits and asses.   My first week was uneventful but I found it hard getting into the groove of my classes. I was so distracted by all the hot female students around. I might add that over half of the teachers were female and most were quite good looking too. I am normally a 3.0 to 3.5 GAP student and I was afraid that I wouldn’t even scratch out a 2.8-3.0. I decided to approach my English teacher Ms. turner after class one day to confide in her and see if there was someone I could talk to like a counselor. Now Ms. turner was probably the best looking teacher I had ever seen ! EVER !!. She was in her mid thirties, long dark hair that she usually had pinned back or in a bun. She always wore a skirt showing off her awesome legs and a blouse that was normally tight accenting her ample breasts. She also wore some type of heeled shoe that made her butt wiggle as she walked. It was a joy to walk behind her. My English class was the last class of the day so I hung around afterward waiting for everyone else to vacate the room. I walked up to her desk and asked her if we could talk. She said she had to finish up entering some information in her grade book and than she would meet me in her office across the hall.   I patiently waited outside for her. A few minutes went by and I could see the lights turn off in her classroom and she appeared in the door way. I followed her to her office which was very tiny; she pulled out a chair for me to sit down and she closed the door. She pulled out her chair and sat down facing me; even hiking her skirt a little so she could cross her legs. I have to say I could not keep my eyes off of them. They were beautiful. You could tell she tanned a lot and she didn’t wear any stockings or anything. I could smell her perfume and it was pleasantly intoxicating. My eyes roamed to her thighs trying to imagine what they would feel like if I touched them. Then I made it to her awesome chest. Her blouse was puckered because it was so tight around her breasts and it must have been chilly because I could see the outline of her nipples. I could not help myself. Finally I made it to her eyes; a beautiful shade of green……I could see her smile………than I snapped out of my trance…..SHIT I told myself, nice going IDIOT. I must have turned the deepest shade of crimson red !! I shifted my weight in my chair to try to hide my enormous hard on but it didn’t seem to help any.   “I am glad you like what you see Daniel” she uncrossed her legs placing her hands folded in her lap. Looking down at the bulge in my pants; “was there something you wanted to talk to me about?” I probably confided in her more than I wanted. I told her how frustrated and distracted I was at this new school. All the really cute girls walking around with their mini skirts and tight tank tops; it made it very difficult to keep my concentration on my studies. I hadn’t even realized that she had moved much closer to me while I was ‘gabbing’ to her about my problems. Then she placed one of her hands on my knee; I nearly jumped through the ceiling tile! She leaned forward in her chair and parted her legs. I could see her cleavage as her blouse seemed to open (did she open a button on her blouse?) I could almost see her panties her legs were spread so wide (or was she not wearing any at all?)   “Daniel?, is everything ok?” I could feel a bead of sweat forming on my temple; I could not seem to form any intelligible words to speak. My mind was racing at what I was seeing. “maybe we need to take care of some things first…hmmm?” She reached for the straining bulge in my pants.   My mind was beyond over-drive at this point. She began to rub gently on my straining cock through my pants. I thought I was going to cum right than and there. While still rubbing my cock her other hand undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse exposing the beautiful mounds of flesh harnessed by her white satin bra. She started to undo my button and zipper on my pants, it was like I was in a trance just letting her do what ever she wanted. I was transfixed on the smooth skin of her breasts as my cock sprang out from the confines of my pants. “hmmm…..” she said, “very nice size for someone as young as you”. Still in my trance I could not help myself; but literally I helped myself to her bra. I undid the front of it like a pro. She smiled, “you like them don’t you?”….once again, nothing but a mumble. They were the most beautiful set of tits I had ever seen; which doesn’t mean a lot because they WERE the first pair I had ever seen, naked that is. They were firm and at least a D cup (I think). Her skin was as smooth as silk. I gently grazed her erect nipples causing her to shiver and grip my cock just a little harder. I continued massaging her nipples gently squeezing them between my fingers. Some pre cum started to flow out the tip of my cock and run down the side towards her hand. We both watched; than I watched as my cock disappeared in her mouth. She was kneeling in front of me, I could feel her nose touch my skin and her lips at the base of my cock slowly massaging it with her mouth and tongue. I continued to massage her breasts which she greedily allowed me to do. Oh my!, the feeling of her tongue swirling around the head of my cock………”ms. turner?” I gasped, “hhmmmm….”, “I think I’m going to cum now”. I threw my head back, my body tingled like little jolts of electricity were flowing everywhere as spurt after spurt of my hot cum flew into her mouth. She moaned delightfully and swallowed greedily every single drop   She slowly pulled her mouth off of my cock. She continued to stroke it gently, willing it to come alive again. I could see that her other hand was between her thighs rubbing her own pussy lips; her breathing was short and quick. She grabbed my hand and placed it on my cock. I started stroking it getting it hard again as I watched her sit back down in her chair allowing me to watch her play with her dripping cunt. She would rub her clit getting it erect and hard just like her nipples than shove 2 fingers in her pussy fucking herself. “Daniel?, have you licked a pussy before?” she whispered. “no ms.turner, I haven’t” “why don’t you come down here and have a taste…I’ll direct you on how to make me feel good” I didn’t hesitate a bit. I slid off my chair and knelt in front of her moist snatch watching her intently as she continued to bury her fingers in her cunt. She slowly pulled them out dripping with her juice and gently pointed them at my lips. I opened my mouth slowly and she eased her dripping fingers into my mouth. It was so gooey and sweet all at the same time. I liked them clean. She than took her hand to the back of my head and slowly pulled me to her lips. She placed the heels of her shoes on my back. I could hear her start to moan as I began to part her lips with my tongue. “oooohhhhh….yes Daniel, yes, yes, yes…..that’s it….oooohhh”. I could tell by her reaction that I was doing it right. My nose touched her clit and she shuddered..”yes, yes….suck it Daniel, suck it !!!!” I took her clit in my mouth and sucked on it like a piece of candy. Than I put two fingers in her wet hole just like she had done. She began to buck her hips and I knew she was close. Soon her body tensed and I could feel her juice flow out of her pussy. I tried to take it all in but there was so much; some of it landed in my hand. My cock was throbbing for more attention as I stood and gave her my hand so she could lick it clean.   She got up and sat on her desk pulling me tightly to her. She grabbed my cock and guided it to her dripping pussy. I could feel her digging her heels into my lower back pulling me harder into her. My entire cock was buried in her cunt and she brought her lips to mine and we kissed hard and heavy. Our tongues entwined probing each others mouths. With a lustful look in her eyes; “are you a virgin Danny?” she asked. “I guess I was ms.turner” I responded. “good, danny…..now fuck me with that cock of yours…..PLEASE!!” I began with long slow thrusts making sure the base of my cock was still giving her clit the attention it deserved. “oh god….yes, danny, yes……harder now, harder!!” Just like the good student I was; I didn’t want to disappoint. I easily settled into a rhythm that I knew she liked. Harder and faster I went; just leaving the head of my cock inside her than plunging it back into her depths. This seemed to go on and on and she loved every one of my thrusts. I could feel my cum begin to boil in my balls again and I could feel that she was close too because her heels dug in a little deeper into my back. My final few thrusts and she reached around and held me tight. Every possible inch of my cock deep inside her as every shot of my cum reached deep into her womb. “oh god….yes, yes, yes” she moaned. My grunting subsided as well and I stood there still inside her, she continued holding me making sure she could squeeze every drop of my cum from my cock.   Knock, knock………..   “oh shit” she whispered. OH SHIT, was right I thought. Here I am, a new student with my still hard cock buried deep in my English teachers dripping pussy and someone decides to knock on her office door? “who is it” she asked “Karen?, it’s me Susan” “hey suze!” “say did you still want to go to dinner tonight?” “oh yeah, I almost forgot….I’m just finishing up with one of my students”   She removed her heels from my back and started to push me away. I wanted to stay inside her; the feeling of my cock in her pussy was so good I didn’t want it to end. She looked into my eyes, “Danny, I have to go. We can’t be seen like this.” I slowly backed away; we cleaned ourselves up. She opened the door; there stood another good looking teacher that I saw in the hallway earlier in the day. Ms Larson was the gym teacher. “thank you ms.turner for your help today” “your welcome Daniel; have a nice evening” she said “anytime you would like to meet again; please let me know” she added.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...