Ads read more ...

Rani Became My Maharani – Part I

By : Aryarajah I have often wondered how strange it is for men to keep adjusting their behavior with girls who are growing up. It is also true that because of social customs and restrictions only, men do not allow their basic instincts to get the better of them always. Well, not always! As it happened with me when Rani, my watchman’s daughter joined her family at my residential complex in Tiruchi. This is my story of my best attempts to be neutral and safe with this buxom girl who came into my life accidentally and went away in a similar manner, never to be seen again, Marimuthu, my watchman was a middle-aged man with two daughters, aged 10 and 8. He was much married and told me that he has another daughter, 18, studying in the village along with her grandparents. I did not notice anything abnormal as it is a done thing in many Indian homes where families stay separately for their own private reasons. I am a married man myself with a family comprising two sons and a wife who is still game for a good sex session whenever I want. She may complain about my tireless ‘appetite’ but I never let her feel that I am compelling her even though many times, the tired expression on her face after our fierce fuck session made me feel bad for her. It was during a festival time, Dussehra I think, that Rani came in to meet her family at Tiruchi. I was at the parking lot of my complex waiting in the car for my wife to get down from our second floor flat when this girl walked out of her house. Her father too came out of the house with a bag in his hand. I honked and immediately Muthu came rushing along with his daughter who broke into a half-run as she joined him. That was the beginning. For a girl all of 18 (maybe going on to 19) she was well-endowed and was quite simply ‘sultry and hot’. Her breasts, straining against her upper garment were bouncy, nicely rounded and it took an effort for a ‘decent’ man to keep my eyes away! Then there was this feminine grace which girls of small towns still have as a residue, which is inexplicable but very visible for the discerning eye! Marimuthu came towards my car and hurriedly introduced his daughter to me. Meanwhile, my wife too joined me in the car and both of us made some polite conversation with both of them who were in a hurry to catch the bus to go to the local market. I let them go not before having a good look at the girl, who turned around and with a wiggle of her soft buttocks moved away. Two days later, Rani came in to our apartment and brought along some sweets and fruits picked from her village farm. My wife took a liking to her, as she spoke well, confidently, with a smile and a twinkle in her eye. What caught my attention was her voice – squeaky and very much like these young playback singers who are there trying their luck out in reality shows. She was quite shy and kept a distance from me even as I asked her to come in and meet us whenever she wished. As luck would have it, Rani had some PC knowledge and was keen on trying out her skills at the desktop in my drawing room, which was being controlled by my sons. I told her she can come during the day if she wished and she nodded shyly as she left. I noticed that she was not conventionally beautiful but had a strange attraction to her- may be her features, her even teeth, her brownish tinge of a skin and the aura of approaching womanhood that made my mind dance to wicked tunes! I was self-employed and had a string of activities which made me manage my time at my convenience. Hence, two days later, when the maid did not turn up I called Marimuthu over to my apartment and asked him if he could ask someone else to do the job for us. What I wished came out true! Muthu said “Sir, my daughter is very impressed with your home and would gladly do the cleaning work”. Before I could protest for the sake of a formality, he shouted for her from our balcony and in a minute, she was there in the flat waiting for my command. Muthu told her as he left our flat that I was a very popular and a nice resident of the flat and would be of help for her too. I did not want to take it in any other sense but Rani promptly lifted her head and looked at my face. Her expression, a mixture of expectation and excitement was enough for me to go near her and put an arm around her shoulder and gently say ‘ Your father is a nice man too! I half-expected her to move away but she did not resist nor make any attempt to push my hand away. I had just finished my shave and the whiff of the cream, a macho male gel at that was making her look slightly lost. I just tugged her on to my left shoulder and told her you are a good, brilliant girl as I understand. From the corner of my eye, I could see that Rani was reacting favorably. Her breath came in quick gasps, she was involuntarily sucking up her tummy and her breast nipples were hardening as I could sense clearly. Something was telling me beware! She was just a few years older than my sons! My left hand which was on her left shoulder was just a few inches away from her raised breast. Somehow, the voice from inside was not panicky but only a cautious tone. I decided to ignore it and asked her Rani is it your first visit to this city even as I gently turned her around to make her face me. With her face down, she said she used to be regular till a few years ago when they were in some other apartment complex but her higher education did not give her much time. Even as she was speaking, there was a gentle shudder, involuntarily running through her body, which I could sense in my palm now, squeezing her left shoulder gently. I know it sounds predictable but the chemistry was now full and overpowering when I told her’ hey, do you know you are both intelligent and beautiful’? Rani stiffened suddenly and I could sense there was just less than half a feet of distance between us. The fan above our head was whirring away and that was the only sound audible in the drawing room where we were facing each other. I just let my left hand drop and rest on her breast. Before I could realize, she was in my arms crushing her soft balls on my relatively well maintained torso whispering ‘You are making me crazy Sir! The demon in me was kicking from inside and the beast was getting hot between my legs. I was surprised how fast I could touch an erection, at times an effort with my wife even when I am sufficiently into foreplay! The bonus was that this sexy village girl was wearing a slip of sorts inside which did not restrict her breast movement as it squeezed between my hard palms. I just lifted her and took her to the bedroom where she was laid down with care on the bed which has seen many a battle in its 20-year career! I licked Rani on her face like a puppy to which she just whimpered, like a bitch in heat which made me crush her lips with mine and send my tongue into her mouth Exploring her inner sides and allowing her to bite it gently. I left my hands to take care of her entire body – which was a hurried assessment of what all she had – a pair of sizable breasts, a nice curvy waist, a navel which was just two inches deep and the big black hole – many a men have died for this the world over! And here it was, uninvited and open to exploring! As I came back to her breasts and squeezed them steadily, Rani opened her eyes and whispered that I was the first to have a go at them. My excitement doubled, I just gently lifted her upper dress and played with her balls to my heart’s content. Here is where it is fun making love to small-town babes. All the action is expected to be that of men And even when they want their cocks to be played around with, they have to grab the woman’s hands and place it on it. That was what happened with me too as my seven-inch penis, I was stroked gently and pinched by Rani with a naughty expression on her face, waiting for her ultimate deflowering! How do you like this story guys? Send me your feedback to I will post the remaining very soon!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...