Ads read more ...

Naa Kalala Rani

Hai to all readers this is Sampath from Chennai, this happened to me when I was 26 years old born in Andhra Pradesh, I was an MBA HR and got into good company as soon as I completed my MBA. After three years working for a corporate I came to Hyderabad for my new assignment. It is a big company and I am appointed as HR Manager for that company. Lets come to the story, this happened after two months after I joined this company, one of our employee came to me requesting for a vacancy for her niece. I told him to ask her niece to come and meet me tomorrow with her profile. I so happened that next day I had the shock of my life and the best day of my life. He came with his niece who is very gorgeous, good structure 36-28-38 e was wearing a saree blue one in which all her structure seemed so perfect for any thirst guys and I though t she must be 20 years or so. Her breast is so firm and her back is so good that it can get any guy a easy hard on He first came to me and introduced her, her name is Anjali as I thought she is not 20 but 25 years old married no children, she lost her previous job because of the IT fall. At the moment I only thought she is good noting beyond that. I did my help to get her a job, and her uncle came to me after her selection and thanked me for my help. I didn’t know that my help in getting her a job will give me heavens pleasure I very short time Anjali and became good friends she used to call me after our working hours and even at night when her husband is not there. We started sharing personal things. Then I got to know that she got married when she is 18 years only and her husband is 10 years elder that her and he has no interest in sex. And she hardly had sex with him that is why after ten years of marriage they did not have children saying this she broke into tears. I consoled her saying that she will get good days and not to worry. From then we got very close to each other. I also used to share my personal things with her like about girls I flirting them and my previous love stories. Once suddenly during our discussion she asked me whether I had sex any time. I was shocked to listen to that and it felt like current flowing through out my whole body. I said no and told her only had some foreplay with one girl before for which he smiled and said Muddapappu in Telugu. I got angry and is asked her nee to chest ale ( I will do with you) for that she didn’t said anything and we broke into silence. After some time I thought that I made a mistake and should apologize her tomorrow in the office. Net day when I met her in the office , I told her I am sorry she asked me for what ? I told her that I asked you for sex last night that is why. She then told that’s ok I didn’t felt bad but to be frank I like you and I don’t have to say no for that. Listening to that I felt like just fainted but pulled back my senses and told what? She told me I like you. That is how our liking started. From then we were chatting closely and discussing about all the things. I used to sometimes touch her ass if doing some work and used to enjoy her fragrance and touch. We both used to get excited in touching one other once when we went to a net centre for some official work as net was not working in our office and the work was urgency we sat beside one other in the cabin and my hands we touching her boobs when I tried to move my hands. Her boobs were so smooth that every touch I felt like touching like cotton or the smoothest thing in the world they are so soft and big in size I couldn’t control myself and put my hands in her blouse and caught holds of her right tit , it is in brown color and big one . I felt like so good un knowingly my pant had a tent the biggest any one can see and I tried to suck it. She suddenly put me away and went away from net even I requested her stop. For the next one week we did not talk I tried to talk but she didn’t, I was feeling bad, killing myself and not knowing what was wrong when she also likes me. After a week one night I received a call from her I didn’t lift the call. She call me again this time I couldn’t resist I took the call she told me Bujjiga Aligava ( are you angry on me) I told don’t talk to me. Then she told that day it was in net anybody could have seen us and it is to her husband friend net. And one more thing she told me is that if we get excited and she is also not in a position to control herself and that may have led to sex. I told what happens if we have sex as you also like me the she said she was not in her safe periods and for the first she want me to her me without a condom and want me to cum in her. That is why she waited for one week .she then told that we will come from office tomorrow by 2Pm to their house and she has planned for us something with which she want to surprise me. She also told there will be no one in her house and her husband is out of town. Listening to that my tool rose to 8 inches and it took lot of time for me to come to normal. That night I had many colorful dreams as if I am fucking her with my 8 inch dick and tearing her pussy up into pieces. And were many dreams and could not sleep at all. Next day as planned she left the office saying that her health is not good and want to take rest after she left I told I have some work in the city and will get alter and will return home from there. Around 2Pm I reached her house which is 8 Km from the office. I was afraid as this my first time for such an exercise but my 8 inch dick has already grown to its full size and is visible from my pants. I knocked the door from inside came an angle who is in lack saree with a black blouse and was looking dam gorgeous she had wore saree from where her cleavage and half of the boobs are visible to me. Her waist is making ripples in my mind. She told me will you come in or will you stay there only. Then I came to my senses once again as I entered the house I could feel the jasmine smell filled in the entire house from her hair as she put the flowers in her hair and as she asked me to sit and moved to her back to get some water from me I could see her ass check moving side to side and I felt like hugging them and want to bite them and kiss them in passion. But controlled myself and sat silently she came and gave me water and asked how is my house. I just looked sideways but couldn’t take my eyes off her body. I told her I like her more than her house and she is looking like an angle. For which she told me this angle will offer all her wealth to you today. Listening to that I felt happy and tried to touch her hand and tools her to sit she sat in the chair opposite to me and I was scanning ever part in her boob were so big that I wanted to tear of her jacket and church them in my hands. After that I asked her you can sit beside me for that she responded positively and came to sit beside me. From then no words rolled between us. I took her hand and planted a kiss on her wrist for which she moved a little close to me and was closing her eyes the I moved from hand to her neck and my breath got heavy and warm. I can feel her body also turned wear and she was catching my head and pushing towards her. I licked her neck and bit her ear lobes and moved towards her rosy lips. I put my lips on her lips and mounted a sweet kiss for which she gave a sound hhhhmmm. We kissed gently for almost ten minutes and then I put my tongue in her mouth and enjoying the saliva all along and it is dam sweet and then she put her hands inside my shirt and caressing my hairy chest and moaning aahhhaaaa. My hands were busily searching for some round things which in a short time found them and my hands were caressing her breast from the blouse and could find that she is not wearing a bra inside. I touched her right tit and moved my fingers slowly round the tit and hold the tit with my thumb and pointing finger for which her breast got fasten and she sounds increased. I then took the left tit and did the same for some time my tongue was in her mouth enjoying her juices and hands busy with both the tits my dick got very hard and to its best size and I was feeling as if it going to come out like a submarine from the sea. Just then she told me that we should go to the bed room not in the waiting hall as any one may come. I lifted her in my arms and she guided me to the bed room , before I put her to be I asked her to stand she stood and just pulled her pallu and then her entire saree. Wah what a scene that was she is in her milky white and the saree is black I could see the boobs clearly as she didn’t wear a bra ns the blouse is light. She is feeling shy I told her that ninu nee ranku mogidini na deggara enduku siggu and I lifted her hands and pulled the hooks of the jacket and removed the jacket. Because of which her 36 size boobs were in my hand first time I had some things like that they are so white and so soft that I put a kiss on each other first and put her to bed. After I put her to bed I crawled on her and occupied her entire body I am on her now . I took both the boobs with both hand and started to lick them like mad. I took the tits and first bit them a little for which she told me it hurts to be gentle to them, and then I started liking her tits smoothly by putting my saliva on the tit and round and sucking them in between. I took the other boob in other hand and pressing it gently all over for which she has already reached her peak and was hold me tight with her hands and begging me to suck for more. I then took one boob in my hand tried to put the whole in my mouth but I could put only3/4 of it and sucked it the best her tits now grown to their best size and are turning pinkish brown. My tool was touching her place between thighs and from there hot fumes were coming. The I put my hand on the petticoat and pulled the nada (thread) and pulled it down. And I couples see the real treasure she has hid for me it is in pinkish red color very smooth like vertical lips and shaking a little in ecstasy. Once I opened the petticoat the aroma filled me with rage as she was not wearing any panty inside now she is in full nudity before me and feeling shy. For which I asked her to spread herself to the bed as she did and I inspected every part of her body and kissed on it. Now I came to her pussy as I tool I was already made with that aroma and not knowing what I am doing. I undressed myself only in underwear put my tongue out and started to lick her pussy lips slowly for which she shouted you are killing me bujji and telling me I can’t wait further and fuck me hard. After licking the outer lips for 5 min o opened both the lips with my hands and could see the best hole in my life it is pink and surrounded with some hair. There is a button like ting upwards I first put my tongue on the button for which she took my head by hair and pushing it toward her pussy hard but I controlled and suck the button and moved to hole spit some saliva on the hole and started licking it for which she went mad and shouting like you bastard fuck me now please I can’t wait put you big rod in my pussy and tear it off. Come fuck me now. I lick the hole for 0 min and enjoyed the best fruit of my life it is so good that I don’t have words to explain.  As my dick also grown and pre cum sousing out I put my penis erected on her hole and first pushed the head inspired with a push for which she shouted uufffff hhhhaaaa and half my dick is inside her pussy I could see that her pussy is very tight like a virgin pussy I lifted myself up and took my dick in hand and pushed it one more time hard for which it went inside her pussy like a hydraulic rod getting inside with lubrication. I could feel her pussy is so hot and juicy inside. She is shouting in hell uuumm hhhaaaaaa vaaaaammmooooo. I then look the grip of her shoulders and started to pull it in and out it fucked real hard for which she broke in teaks a had kissed and continued after doing it for 10 min I asked her to raise her leg and came between the legs and putting her leg on my shoulder opened her pussy into which I pushed my hard rod inside and fucking like a whore. After 20 min she tools that she going to cum and came I could feel her juices around my dick and getting lubricated for every push and pull inside her pussy. And after 10 more min I0 min I was also ready for coming and told her she then told me that I was looking for this moment only so that I can take your cum inside me and fill it completely I did as she told me. And we both broke and lay on each other unable to move ant further. And when looked at the watch surprised to see that it is 6PM at night we slept in each other’s hugged. When I woke up after one hour she came to me and said now get up my darling go to bathroom and fresh up I will give you some tea she already cleaned herself and was little dressed. While I am getting up she tools me that it is the best moments of my life where she enjoyed the best and sex for the first time with a real mam and his great manhood. I thanked her for her compliments and got up went to bath room cleaned myself wear a lungi which she gave and came to kitchen where she is making tea wearing only blouse and petticoat. I came there and could see her ass so huge and my dick grown inside my lungi and came out in pleasure I went to her back and hugged her lift her petticoat from back and what happened is a next story. We enjoyed our company for next three years until I had to come to Coimbatore because of my uncles illness in our three years of relationship I must have fucked her 100 times in all positions in every hole possible, we never had problems I didn’t hurt her anytime , took care that her family life not to get in trouble and neither she. If you like the story please send your response and any aunties in Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka are welcome to the heavenly pleasure and for a safe and secret relationship. Email me your details to   I will call you for  meet for XXX

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...