Ads read more ...

Masi Ki Chudai

Hi Friends, I am a regular visitor to this site and i think it is a great site to know about the experiences of different people. I always thought that my teenage life would go only in reading such articles and I would never have the chance to have the real experience.But it happened and as a dedication to this site as i learned a lot from it I post my first experience here. First let me tell you something about me. I am a good looking lad of 18 years. 5’9 in height and my penis is about 5’5 inches enough to satisfy a woman. But more than that is my stamina and my will power.My masi is a sexy lady. I had huge crush on her. she is 23 Years old. Unbelievable na but there were a lot of children in my mom’s family and she married at an early age too. Well my masi is married and lives nearby and I love to see her so i usually go to her house whenever i have time. I had huge crush on her and she too liked me a bit. this is what i felt. she is married but not happy sexually as her husband is out of the country studying his mba course. Well that saturday i went to her house. my mom and dad had gone out as sunday is a holiday. I went to live at my masi’s place. She has a small son. that day he was teasing her a lot and she was so sad due to some reason. I could feel it but did not know what it was. so i kept quiet. i was sitting in the hall watching tv. it was around 4’o clock in noon. Time when ladies go to sleep.she did not want to b disturbed so she sent her son down as we were in a flat. i could see her sleep from the hall. but after a while i saw that she was awake. i went in and saw that she was crying. i went closer and asked why but she would not tell me. After a bit of consolation she agreed and told me that” koi mujhse pyar nahi karta. woh(husband)bhi yahan nahi rehte america mein mba kar rahe hai.” I said that everyone loved her and that he would be back next year anyways na. But she was still crying. I was closer so i hugged her.i was patting her back to console her but realised that she was not wearing any bra. I was shocked and now my conscious was awake and i tried to leave a bit but she was hugging me so tightly that i could not free myself.i added “masi sab apse pyar karte hai.mein bhi” Now she was shocked. she left me and looked me in the eye. i felt ashamed. i thought she will be angry but she said “sacchi” and hugged me again. we talked for a minute while we were hugged and i noticed she kissed my neck. i followed. i kissed her cheek a couple of times and then on her lips. I kissed her like hell . what a feeling. first kiss of my life and it was great. she put her tongue inside and i could feel her hand grab my cock.she has a great figure so she is not more than 58kgs so i lifted her against the wall and kissed her harder and harder. I was about to tear her clothes but checked myself and removed them.She was in a top and loose cotton leggings. I removed her top and my shirt as well. She had no bra inside and i attacked them ferociously. She had a small son and so when i pressed her boobs to my mouth. Milk came out i drank it like hell. I sucked her boobs. they were huge. then i removed her pants and saw her pussy for the first time it was not shaven as usually written in the stories here. anyways i put her on bed back first and sucked her pussy like an animal. Now even she was alert and lust was seen in her eyes. she said raju meri chut ko ckato ooooooooaaaa dheere dheere nahi aur zoorse chaato aur chaato she hold me by my hair and made me suck her pussy like hell. i was tired. but i went upto her boobs. i was sucking them hard but she was not satisfied. “Mera doodh piyo raju zoorse dabao mera doodh piyo aaaaaaaoooooo aur dabao raju haaaaaaan aur dabao… plzzzzzzzzz haaaaann. man!!! she was seriously very active and i could not hold it any longer. she was shouting so loudly and the pain in saw in her eyes made me about to cum. but she cummed. she almost gave me a squirt shot in the mouth.I know ass fucking is illegal but we did not have condoms and i could not satisfy myself by masterbating after all this fun. I said “masi apni gand to dikhao” and she said kyu khani hai kya. i said haan. she stood like a dog and i put my face in her ass. i kissed her ass crack and then bit it to irritate her but she liked it and she said haan kaato. i bit her ass a couple of times as well then i slowly spit on it and put my shaft in it. i have craze for oral sex but i felt a bit weird to ask her to give me a blow job!! i slowly began to move. she loved it like hell.she was feeling the pain . i slowly increased my speed. she started to shout again raju meri gand maro plzzzz haaan meri gaaan phaaad doooo haaaaann aur zoorse maro meri gaaanddddd marooo oooooooooooaaaaaaa and her ah ah ah ah ah!!!! went on and on and on!!! i went on and then cummed. i had ass fucked her for narly 15 minutes by the stop and start technique. i felt asleep and in the evening when i woke up she was in kitchen making tea. i had it everything was normal…. atleast looked like it aaaise thi meri masi ki chudai you can mail me for chats on

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...