Ads read more ...

Was it my luck or her eagerness

Hi ISS readers i have been visiting this site for many days now, but believe me this is true instance which happened with me. Let me describe about my aunt she is a hot chick with two children, and has maintained her body very well, i dont know her exact stats, the story begins like this…i had to come to bangalore due to my job transfer, and i had no place to live, so my aunt told that i can stay with her, her husband also did not object as he was going out for work on a regular basis, initially i never thought of my aunt as a sex god for me… But my life entirely changed when i started looking at her breasts while she was working. Wow that was a great scene. From that day onwards i regularly went near to her asking were she requires any help, and stay close. I started helping her in all the house matters, and she also started accompanying me where she went…. We sat next to each other in the bus and my penis started troubling me, i could not sit in one position and was continously changing my posture, i think she realized that but i did not look at her, when we were about to cross the road, i caught hold of her hand. But i noticed that my fingers were infact touching her boobs… We again travelled by bus and the same continued that night i told i had a head ache and she readily started massaging my head with oil… It took her 40 minutes to complete. I was sitting in between her legs and she was sitting on sofa. She was wearing a nighty. Oh god that was so good in the night she was shivering because of the cold whether in over here, her children had slept and i was the only one who was looking at her, so i made her sleep and put 3 blankets but still her shivering continued,so i decided to catch her tightly, before that i took her permission.. She agreed i also acted as if i too got shivering and she asked me to join her in the blanket.. Then i started holding her tightly and i even put my legs around her, i noticed that her nighty had gone up. Slowly i moved my hands towards her breasts and she did not move, that encouraged me to go further and suddenly she hug me tightly and i could not believe my luck. I slowly undressed her and she was completely supporting my activity i wanted to kiss her lips, but she did not let me do that, she told not today next time. She asked me to insert my penis, but due to excitement i had already jerked it out, she told to continue fore playing we did that for some more time and slept. I will post the continuation next time…. You can reply to me at

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...