Ads read more ...

Sex with Sister

Hi Friends, This is mahesh from Chennai. Now i have going to explain about my real story to you. I am married in the age 29 Old, my own sister is widow due to accident happen one later. so my sister & my wife and me will live in home. due to the pregent of my wife, my wife was sent to there parent’s home. I am drunk. My wife is not in home, so there is no condition i have drink as much as i can. After the drink, i have reached my home. My sister ” Sheela “, she had prepared the food for me. While taking the food i was thinking about my wife and put my hand in my sister’s seat. Sheela has understand my situation and get away from that place. After taken the food, I have reached my bedroom. Sheela thinks about the husband’s fucking session while he is alive. Sheela cannot live without sex. To drink some water, She have cross my room, I was sitting in my bed. Sheela has weared the nighte which i belong to my wife. I ask her to come to me. She came in to my bed room, I have became mad because just one minutes only she has rubbed the asset with there hands it will clear show my dress codes. I had tightly huged on sheela and start to kiss the lips. First she have refused me with strong forces. later on she will to enjoy the same. I had remove the nighte and make her naked. She had remove my shirt. I am my bed, My Sister Sheela has layed on my bed without dress under me. She had take my pennis and put on her virgin. I have started to fuck my sister without get permission. I have not had the sex for six months as same as my sister sheela have not had sex for 1 years. I dont like loose the chance. So I have fucked my sister very hard by insert my hole penis to her virgin. She was shouted very loudly due to pain. To avoid the noise i have started to kiss the lips very strongly. Later i have beat the lips and noses. I have put my hand in left breast fuck it very hardly and using another hand i have massaged the right breast. She had blood on her virgin. After these activites, I had slept on her. She also slept. In morning, She was awake and not willing to get out my bed. I awake and realise the things happen on yesterday night. Sheela told that she was satificied his sexual feels after very time. Then we had sex on daily basis. Even my wife also know our sex things. If any ladies or womens or girls wants to have sex service and feedback this stories mail me to

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...