Ads read more ...

Son’s thirst for sex

My name is Audra, 35 years old, and I am the mother of two kids Bill and Natalie aged 15 and 14 respectively. I work as an English teacher in a high school, and Bill is a student in my class. Bill says I am very attractive, and his classmates keep telling him he’s lucky to have a hot mom. Bill openly tells me that he and his friends admire my ample 38D pair, and the reason for that is because I have practiced very little modesty in covering them properly, much to the delight of my male students. Unfortunately, the same pair is also the reason for my students having scant interest and concentration in the subject, which I teach in the class. I have wavy dark brown hair, and blue eyes unlike my son and husband’s brown eyes, and a body, which I have obsessively maintained with strict workouts ever since I crossed 30. My husband has a business, which has been quite successful; therefore, I am among the few teachers in my school, who are quite rich considering their profession. The only problem is that my husband is away from home for almost 11 months an year, which means that most of the time there are only 3 occupants in our large house, with 4 bedrooms and a swimming pool. My husband is 40 years old, and both of us still have a very strong sex drive. Since it is impossible for me to be moving around with him, my and his sex life had taken a major blow. After almost five years of marriage with less than five months of sex in it, my husband and I mutually agreed to have partners without any serious relationships just to satisfy our sexual hunger. I work as a teacher only to kill time, and have a straight life, though considering my husband’s income, I don’t need to work at all. Natalie has been growing up quite fast and looks just like me, and one day will have my breasts and my body. Both my kids are above average in their academics, and haven’t had any relationships so far, as they are still in the phase of maturing sexually. One night, just as I finished cooking dinner, I went to call my kids. Bill was not in his room and I went to check on Natalie. I was surprised to see that her door was closed. Without knocking I entered in, and to my shock saw Bill poised over Natalie, both naked, with Bill’s cock in her pussy. I stared with my mouth wide open, as Bill, looking at me, hurriedly removed his cock, just as streams of thick, white viscous fluid ejected from it onto Natalie’s bare skin and on the sheets on her bed. The first shot hit her square on her face, followed by her neck, breasts and remaining body. Both were sweating like dogs, and on seeing my face after having them caught in the act, turned pale. I watched in bewilderment as my son’s cock continue to ejaculate telltale stuff on my daughter’s skin and on the bed sheet, and cum dripping down Natalie’s face, onto her boobs. After a long period of silence, in which Bill had soaked Natalie and the things in his vicinity with his enormous load of cum, I managed to open my mouth just to say Dinner is ready, I want you in the dining room in 5 minutes. You both might want to go and get cleaned up. referring to the mess they had made. Bill and Natalie both looked surprised as they were probably expecting a great telling off from their mother. I, however considering the absurdity of the moment, seeing my own children fucking each other, couldn’t manage to think of what to say. I hurried off to arrange the dishes on the table. Both my kids arrived at the table some time later and we had an extraordinarily quiet dinner, and the clinking of cutlery echoed across the room. After we had finished, I ordered both to wait in the living room like obedient kids, while I cleaned the dishes, thinking what I was going to say to them. I had almost forgotten all this while that my kids, whom I still, considered to be the simple chubby cheeks babies, had fully developed their reproductive power and had grown up quite a lot. I washed my hands and entered the living room, to see both of them, sitting quietly with their expressions pale. I began slowly, What you were doing was not correct, and I am sparing you only because you both are too young to learn how to resist your sexual urges and while you might have resorted to having sex with each other only to satisfy yourselves temporarily, you must learn not to succumb to your biological urges in the future. I waited for the words to sink into both of them, and they both slowly nodded. Honestly, do you both understand the gravity of the situation? Natalie, you might have even become pregnant. How long have you both been doing this? Bill and Natalie looked at each other and then at me. About 3 weeks. Bill answered Daily? Silence. Yes, came the answer simultaneously from both. During what time of the day, and where? Hesitation. Then Natalie managed to speak up Nighttime, in my bedroom. Sometimes we do it in his bedroom. Oh dear, I sighed. And when did you get your last period? She tried to remember About two weeks ago. You sure? Yes. I thought about it carefully. If Natalie had got her period 2 weeks ago, then she must be in her most fertile phase right now. Thanks to my interruption today, Bill spurted his semen everywhere except Natalie’s vagina. If Bill had cum inside her pussy in the past few days the same way he did in front of me today in the bedroom, there was every chance that Natalie might be pregnant already. For at least another two weeks, I couldn’t allow Bill and Natalie to have sex at any cost. For that I had to make sure Bill doesn’t sneak out of his bedroom into Natalie’s at night. Bill this is very risky. I can’t allow you to do this anymore. You are going to sleep with me at night, in my bedroom, every night starting now, until I can decide what to do about this later on. Both Bill and Natalie’s faces fell, and they looked disappointed. Kids, you must understand that I’m doing this for your own good. Anyway, its past bedtime know. Change into your nightdresses, it’s late, you and I both have got to go to school tomorrow. Come on, get going. Bill, I want you in my room in 10 minutes. I made my way to my room, to get ready to sleep, when I suddenly remembered that I used to sleep naked, and wondered how I would manage to do that know with Bill sleeping beside me. I closed the door, and began to undress just as Bill entered the room, and saw me my standing there with only my bra and panties on. Mom wow! he exclaimed softly beholding the sight before him. He stood there staring at my almost naked body for a long time. Bill, don’t look at me like that, I’m your mother. You’re embarrassing me. I said, even though I was blushing deeply and smiling. Could you close your eyes for a moment? I have got to remove these too, I said pointing at my bra and panty, And don’t open them, until I tell you too. I added. I hurriedly removed them, and got into bed and made sure the sheets covered me properly, before I asked him to open his eyes. Are you going to sleep with me naked? Bill asked. I winced at the double meaning of Bill’s question, but still managed to reply, Yes dear, I always sleep like that. But even I’m going to sleep naked Bill told me. And why is that? I asked him wearily, surprised at this new development. Because I have been sleeping like that for the past one year. I thought about it for a long time. It wouldn’t be much of a problem, until the sheets covered both of us properly. Okay then, but don’t try to get too close to me. Bill began to undress, with me watching him. He didn’t mind me seeing him at all. Finally he pulled down his boxers, exposing his dick to me for the second time that day. I struggled to get my eyes off it. It must have been at least 8 inches long, and was an exact copy of the one Michael had, probably even bigger. He stood there just like that watching me, with my eyes focused on his flagpole, expecting me to make a comment. Why are you showing me that so proudly, I have seen well? though I had to admit that Bill had one of the finest dicks I had ever seen. Come on now, get into the bed. Bill got into bed beside me when I realized that we had only one sheet to cover both of us, and it was quite small. I wasn’t sure if I had any spare sheet, and there was no way I was going to get up naked to search for it. It was quite cold and I was compelled to share a bit of sheet with him. The result was that Bill was now too close to me, and I felt goose bumps all over my body, just thinking about the fact that my son was naked, just a few inches beside his mother who was also naked. I tried to push the thought out my mind, switched off the light beside my bed and tried to sleep. But I constantly felt Bill’s dick poking me as we were sleeping quite close with our bodies touching each other. Bill shuffled around uncomfortably quite a lot for the next 15 minutes or so, when I asked him Are you alright? Why can’t you go to sleep? I need to do it before I got to sleep, you know. Do it with Natalie Bill answered? Are you nuts? You don’t understand why I made you sleep with me? But I need to have sex before I fall asleep, it makes me feel comfortable. You know, the secretion of the hormone oxytocin from the pituitary gland is responsible for making humans fall asleep after sex. I almost smiled at his usage of his biological knowledge as an excuse to have sex with Natalie. But I couldn’t allow him to do that. Well then go jerk off alone. After a moment’s silence, Bill replied, It’s been a long time since I have done that, I’m not used to using my hand any more. If you could just allow me it would take only a few minutes. I can’t Bill, it’s too risky. The rate at which you have been fucking Natalie, I will be surprised if she isn’t pregnant already. At least wait for a few weeks and see if she gets her period, and then I can get her on the pill. You mean, I can fuck her after that? Bill asked. Silence again. I didn’t say that, I replied. Well that’s for me to decide later. Meanwhile, you’re going to stay away from her for at least three weeks. That’s too long, mom. It’s almost impossible for me to wait that long. I thought about it silently, and then said, You could have sex with me if you want too I mean if you’re fine with it. I didn’t mean to say that, the words just escaped from my mouth. Probably it was because I was starving of sex for a really long time that made me say that. I had abstained from sex for almost a month now. Bill’s eyes widened, his face showing bewilderment. Are you sure? He asked me. I considered changing my decision, but then it was too late. He was already kneeling on the bed with his flagpole proudly standing 8 inches long, waiting for me. I hesitated, but slowly pulled my sheets aside, exposing my naked body to my son. He had a wide boyish grin on his face and scanned my body with his eyes, and a loud Wow escaped his lips. I blushed at the compliment, and could not conceal a smile. I lay flat on the bed and Bill got over me. My breathing quickened. I had not had sex with anybody for a very long time (except for a jerk who I met at the pub a month ago that was afraid to go beyond fingering me probably because I was at least 10 years older than him.) Bill slowly bent down with his face just inches from my nipples. I immediately guessed what he was going to do. Bill, I want to keep this short and simple. No complicated stuff. I said in response to his advance. I tried to push him away from my bosom, but at that moment, I felt his warm and wet tongue run up my breasts and give my nipple a lick. I gasped loudly in response to the immense pleasure, and felt my nipples becoming taut. I did not make any further attempts to push him away, Instead I pulled him closer, took his hand and guided it to my other breast. He understood, what he was to do, and I told him to be gentle. He then began to suck on my nipple and cupping and squeezing the other breast with his hand. He then repeated the act on my other nipple, and soon I could feel the heat build up around my pussy due to my wet pussy juices. After a long period of ferocious sucking and nibbling, Bill moved downwards until he reached my pussy. I knew what he was about to do next, and though a part of my brain wanted to stop him, a long hunger and craving for the forbidden pleasure in the other part of my brain, prevented me from doing so, and I allowed him to continue. He stuck out his tongue, and began to lick my pussy like a hungry dog, clutching my clit with one of his hands, while using the other to pry my pussy lips apart, his tongue forcing its way into me deep dark hole. My moaning become louder with his steady licking and sucking on my clit and soon I lost control and had a very hard orgasm, drenching his face with my pussy juices. Bill seemed to enjoy the sight of his own mother cumming shamelessly in front of her son and got up and asked, You liked that mom? I decided to be honest. Yes son, I liked it very much, but I am your mother and I can’t allow you to do this everyday. Bill didn’t seem too happy with that, so I added, I mean, we could continue doing this for the next two weeks but I’m not sure about anything after that. Bill got off me, and lied down on the bed. Mom, don’t you think I deserve a payment for my services? he asked mischievously, with a wide grin, pointing me to his cock. Oh dear, you naughty boy, I expected you to say that. I sighed, but at the same time moved towards him. My face was now millimeters from his cock, as I removed my tongue, and started licking its underside. His cock shot up in response at a breathtakingly high speed, and hit my face smearing his pre-cum on it. I could make out the unique smell, and proceeded to slowly suck his cock-head. I had learned how to give a blowjob, apart from various other things, from the experience with a long list of partners, and Michael was always impressed at my range of new techniques of pleasuring men, when he came home at the end of the year. I expertly ran my tongue around Bill’s 8 inches glans before opening my mouth wider to take all of it in. Bill moaned loudly, and said That’s just awesome, mom, I can’t believe my own mother is sucking her son’s dick so nicely. Where did you learn it? Bill’s compliment motivated me to further pleasure him, as I slowly took all of Bill’s 8 inches, inch by inch down my throat, and then deliberately gagged and choked on it, thereby heightening Bill’s pleasure. I pulled back, and his cock popped out of my throat, and I licked all of it with my tongue again, followed by deep throating it. The cycle continued for some time, when Bill groaned loudly and suddenly grabbed my head with both hands, and pulled his cock out. His cock jerked and spurted hot white cum all over my face. The first three shots caught me unawares, after which I instinctively wrapped my mouth around his cock and proceeded to swallow his remaining shots. I stirred his thick bitter cum using my tongue, in my mouth, registering its taste. Almost same as Michael’s, I thought, while I struggled to swallow his entire load, with more and more cum spilling out of my mouth onto my already cum-soaked face. Bill must have shot an additional 10 shots of his load inside my mouth, after the initial three unexpected sperm-assaults on my eyes and nose. His cock, after its powerful jerking, began to relax and shrink, while my tongue had to do some work, mopping up the mess Bill had created. The cleaning work continued for some time, as Bill relaxed for some time and his breathing soon returned to normal. His cock rose back up after a short break, and Bill looking at it saying, Enough foreplay mom, I can’t wait to get to the main thing. I gladly responded to his demand and opened my legs to show him the entrance to the cavern, which his member was probably longing to explore. He placed his cock head at my pussy lips and slowly pushed forward. Well son, we haven’t got rubbers, and I’m not on the pill, so you’ve got to withdraw when you’re about to come. I reminded him. He nodded in approval. Further he went, stretching my hole, as I moaned slowly at the pleasure. He then brought his fingers forward to hold my clit, while he continued to push. I gasped loudly when he tugged my hood forward, and then pulled my pussy lips apart slowly while his extra large member was almost in. He pulled out, and I could see his cock glistening with my wetness. He pushed again, this time faster then before and soon his movements and our moaning and groaning became rhythmic. Soon I was so much deeply drowned in pleasure, I wasn’t afraid to scream when I came, not caring whether the sound could wake up others. I hadn’t had such a fierce orgasm like this in a long time, this being at least a ten times better than the first one, and my pussy continued to expel my cum juice out soaking our bodies and the sheets below us with goo. Bill thrust forward one last time and then groaned loudly, as I threw caution to the winds and wrapped my legs around his hips tightly, and manage to say in between my gasps Bill, please don’t withdraw, I want you to cum inside your Mommy. I really didn’t know what made me say that. At that moment I didn’t care about the future consequences. The fact that my son’s manhood was about to perform the ultimate act of copulation, which it was destined by nature to do, that too inside his own mother’s fertile garden, gave me immense pleasure. His cock expanded within me�and filled my womb with what felt like a boatload of his hot white cum. I almost felt the warmth of his semen splashing inside my pussy. He then collapsed above me, and both of us were breathing loudly and deeply with me groaning under his heavy weight. Mom, you allowed me to cum inside you. Why did you do that? Bill asked croakily, his voice showing exhaustion. I felt ashamed to tell my son that the reason I didn’t want him to withdraw, was because I had succumbed to nature’s biological itch to procreate, and my son’s half a billion odd army was currently on its way to do the job they were always destined to do. There’s no use crying over spilt milk now, or rather spilt semen, I thought. I am very tired now, we’ll discuss it tomorrow, Goodnight, son. We felt thoroughly spent and worn out, and I fell asleep with Bill still on top of me. I opened my eyes and blinked in the bright sunlight, and saw Natalie standing at the entrance of the room, with her eyes and mouth wide open in shock, showing the same expression, I had showed them last night when I caught them both. This time I was caught in the act, while I struggled to get Bill off me. His cock was inside me all night, and when I pushed him aside his cock came out, showing clear evidence to Natalie what had transpired in this room last night. I can explain this. I told Natalie, as I put on a long shirt, which reached past my thighs, and made my way to the kitchen with Natalie behind me, and Bill still snoring in my bed. It was quite early, only 7 in the morning. While making breakfast I told her the entire episode that happened in my room, until I reached the part when I told Bill to remove his cock before he came, as we didn’t have condoms. But Bill’s cock was inside me when he did come, and it was inside all night long, thereby preventing any chance of his sperm leaking out, and hence all of it might have entered my womb. I guess then we’ll both have to watch for our periods. I’ve always wanted a younger brother, mom. I hope my wish comes true. Natalie said with a wide grin. Anyway, she continued, Why didn’t Bill withdraw when he came? I clearly remembered the moment when I wrapped my legs around Bill to make him come inside me, and thought about the reason doing that. I�I didn’t want Bill to spoil the sheets with his load, because they get stained very easily. That was a half heartedly made up stupid excuse, to which Natalie replied, Mom, you can definitely think of a better reason then that. Oh forget it, I shrugged, as Bill entered the kitchen completely naked with his cock still standing tall. Natalie and I just stared at him mildly surprised at his naked entrance. You’re trying to show off your cock, aren’t you? Believe me, I’ve already told you, I’ve seen well than that. I said, even though I had to admit, that for his age, Bill had a wonderful cock. What were you both talking about? He asked. About the fact that you might have made two women pregnant in one night. I replied. It’s getting late, you both have got school, get going. That night, in my bedroom, I found Bill already undressed lying on the bed. On seeing me undress, his cock automatically shot up as though waiting for me to get into bed. Oh no Bill, not today, please, I am tired, I said, reading the expression on Bill’s face. Come on Mom, you agreed to have sex with me for the next two weeks. I don’t know, I forgot to buy condoms today. I wanted to be safe, you know No problem mom, I assure you this time, I will remove my dick when I come. Bill, you know I’ve got a tendency to pull you hard onto me using my legs, it might happen again, just as it happened yesterday. Bill thought about it. We could try a change of position. Doggie-style, maybe He suggested. After a few moments of silence, I gave in. Fine. I undressed quickly and braced myself into position on the bed, as I felt Bill’s hands hold my hips, and the moment I felt his cock-head on my pussy, I jerked in response to the pleasure. He thrust forward harder this time, and I felt his dick go in a long way, as I moaned softly. After a long period of thrusting and pushing, Bill was panting heavily, and then suddenly groaned loudly, when I realized what was about to happen, Bill, Don’t forget to withdraw I said, even though I wanted him to cum inside me. Fortunately, Bill was slow to react, and my secret desire was fulfilled as I felt his cock inflate inside me and once again bath my cavern with gallons of his baby making cum. He fell on top of me the same way as before. Five minutes later, Natalie came into my room, and saw the same sight she saw earlier in the day. I knew I was going to see this she said, as Bill removed his cock covered with both my and his cum. Natalie was smiling and staring at my legs and I looked down to see a white stream of Bill’s cum trickling down my thigh. Two weeks after that night, I got the results of my and Natalie’s pregnancy tests. Natalie very surprisingly escaped, in spite of the frequency at which she was having sex with Bill. I however got pregnant with a baby boy, which I owe to the large number of failed attempts of Bill trying not to expel his cum in my unprotected womb, during the last two weeks when he was sleeping with me, to stay away from Natalie. The weird think about all this is that, after taking so many measures to prevent Natalie from becoming pregnant, I myself ended up becoming pregnant. That night at dinner, I told Bill and Natalie that they were going to have a baby brother (Natalie was obviously delighted), and told them not to tell anyone it was Bill’s child. As for Michael, I just had to invent a story about a guy whom I met at the pub, and we had a one-night stand, and I forgot to take my pills on time. Considering Michael’s broad-mindedness, he said it was fine, and he was happy we were going to have another member in my family. I just have to make sure Natalie keeps taking her pills on time. Bill is trying to make most of the time when Michael is away, fucking both Natalie and me, though I have been having lesser and lesser vaginal sex on the doctor’s advice, to reduce the strain on my unborn son. I no longer have to visit the pub anymore, as my sexual needs have been satisfied by Bill all this time. Michael came to visit only after my baby was born, and thankfully he had inherited my eyes and looked like me, as I was scared of the fact that he would look like Michael and Bill, and Michael would guess there is something fishy. After my baby’s birth, Bill and Natalie both made friends at high school, and did not have to fuck each other to quench their sexual thirst. Bringing up the baby was a very good experience and one year later, I desired to become a mother again, and Bill was more than happy to father my child. (what ever story I wrote is just a story keep it in mind so that’s way I take western names not Indian name because I love Indian tradition.)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...