Ads read more ...

My cousins seduction

I’m a new visitor of this site but I m very much fascinated to it This is the incident happened last month .I m now 25 with a well built body with a strong dick .this all happened when I was at my cousins place for vacation . Let me tell u my cousin is 23 her name is Roma a student she is good looking girl with a good figure .Mostly her firm boobs attracted all the boys .Her family consisted of her parents both of them working .they had a double bedroom flat one of the room was allotted to me I usually slept at 10 pm daily I had a habit of drinking milk before going to bed. When I would go to go to sleep usually I kept my door unlocked. Till two days of my presence everything went on cool. But on third day when I woke up there was a big trouble. I was lying without my short and my dick had something sticky substance almost dry and my body also smelled something different. I was afraid that somebody might have seen me at this position. I was wondering what that was. I thought I had masturbated last night and kept my short open. Anyway I got up from the bed and quickly had my short and went to bathroom and was ready at the breakfast table Everything seemed to be common and was relieved of my fear that somebody might have seen me naked. I talked to everybody and went to my room and was busy with my studies then came Roma and started talking to me, we had some discussions till 15 minutes and she suddenly asked me “do u have any girl friend” I said “yes” she asked again “are you very close to her” I could not get her I said “pardon” she didn’t say anything but smiled in a different way and left for her room. I could not get her it was almost three years I had visited to there house she was a very shy girl and would not speak more but this time I could not understand her . Then I started studying and later I had my dinner and went to sleep then suddenly Roma came to my room with the milk glass which I had forgot to drink I drank the milk and she left for her room . I slept that night and in the morning I experienced the same thing of previous night I was puzzled at the same time I feared of the family. I thought about it the whole day and found something fishy going on I thought of a plan that night and soon after having my dinner and drinking the milk I locked the door and slept but again to my astonishment I found the same thing next morning I was wondering what was the thing happening . It never happened to me at my home I was wondering about this behavior in me. This time I should be careful because I was in my uncle’s house and this kind of thing will be a great problem. So I thought of the things and got a plan this night I would sleep without drinking milk and dropped all the milk in the washbasin. I locked my room soon after having my dinner and I could hardly sleep of thinking the things going on and around 1 pm at night I heard someone walking to my door it was locked but I could hear somebody opening it with the key. At that time I pretended to be in sleep the door opened and was closed again somebody was inside the bedroom light was very light and I slowly opened my one eye and was astonished to see Roma in my room she was walking towards my bed but I closed my eyes and acted as if I was sleeping then she came on my bed and moved me little but I did not wake up seeing this she started removing my shorts and my mind was clear of all the things going on she was the damn thing doing all this things but how she could do this to me she is my cousin and I treat her as my sister but before I could think more my short was off and she was already holding my tool and playing with it . Which was not completely stiff then I could not control myself thing already had the size of almost 7 inches and was very hot and I cant believe the size I never had I could not believe Roma in that position she was wildly stoking my cock and this time she had in her mouth and doing she was sucking it vigorously like a hungry child I could not control my sounds but I had to do that. Then she opened her nighty and her panties and climbed upon me and was putting my dick in her hole I understood what happened in my previous nights she was riding giving me gentle strokes then later very fast then I had my ejaculation all my sperms in her cunt and she took my hands and pressed her boobs tightly . Oh God! I was in heavens this was my first ever sex and was unbelievable having it with my cousin. She lied on me for some 5 minutes and then she dressed herself and opened the door with the keys she had. She had a duplicate key and she was the culprit doing all the things Anyway I liked it very much and every night I pretended to drink the milk and throw that in the washbasin it all continued for at least one month but I never let her know that I was awake all the time during sex . And I was back to my home and posted my experience to the readers any girl or aunty in Hyderabad for safe and secret sex can mail me

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...