Ads read more ...

Jessica and Owen Chapter 2

  I shuffled through my wardrobe while on the phone to Owen looking for something to wear. “I can't find anything. What should I wear?” I asked him. I didn't have many clothes and even though we hadn't been dating for long, he had already seen every combination of my clothing. “Doesn't matter Jessica, your not going to be keeping them on for long. I have something planned for tonight, just don't wear any panties”. We chatted for a bit longer before hanging up. I settled on a tight fitting black dress and heeled boots. I put on a silver chain with a heart pendant before rushing out the door. I arrived at Owen's house slightly late. The tubes were delayed as they usually are in London. I knocked on the door which was unlocked. I opened it and stepped through the doorway closing it behind me. “You're late!” Owen shouted. “Take off your clothes and come here”. I slipped out of my dress and took off my boots and tights. I walked towards where he was sitting on the leather couch in his living room. Once I was in arms length, he pulled me towards him sharply. He quickly spun me around so my stomach was against his thighs and I was looking at the floor. Owen had never been so forward or aggressive towards me and I was a little nervous, not knowing what to expect. I felt his hand slap my ass, making it sting. It hurt but at the same time I could feel my pussy's excitement. “I am going to do that again, and I want you to count them slut.” He slapped my ass even harder the second. I decided I should start counting from one. “One.” Whack “Two” Whack “Three” Whack “Four” his hand lingered on my ass and he began to run his fingers over my skin. I felt my whole body tingle. The last slap had hurt the most so far and I am glad he had given me time to recover. Whack “Five”I made a grunting noise. I could feel his cock pressing into my stomach. He seemed to be enjoying this as much as I did. Whack “Six.” He spanked me three times in quick succession barely giving me enough time to recover from them, let along count them. “Seven, eight, nine” He took his time before spanking me for the tenth time. This time was the hardest and it caused me to move a bit forward. My ass was stinging and I was sure Owen would be able to see red marks on my light skin. He pulled my hair so I was sitting up. I was about to say something when he stuffed a cloth into my mouth. He pulled my arm so I was standing up. He then guided me into his bedroom where I saw ropes tied to his headboard and foot board. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows as if asking him what was going to happen. I didn't get anything in return, but my pussy shared my excitement. He placed me so I was laying on my back on his double bed. He then tied each of my wrists and ankles to the bed so I was exposed. He then put a blindfold over me eyes. He gave my nipples a tweak before getting off the bed. I could hear him looking for something in his bedside table. After he found what he was looking for, he climbed back onto the bed and laid on his side parallel to my naked body. I could feel his smooth skin and guessed he had taken his clothes off while he was looking for something. He rubbed his hand up and down my pussy once, before slipping something into it. It was a dildo, something I had little experience with. He pushed it in and out of me. It's texture made me moan as he did this. He then began to turn it around while pushing it in and out of my pussy bringing me close to orgasm. I thrust my hips forward wanting more. Owen took the gag out of mouth and traced my lips with his tongue while his hand sped up. “Oh god, I'm gonna cum” I shouted. As I said this, Owen pulled the dildo out of my pussy. “Not yet you aren't.” He placed the dildo by the bed and left the room. I could hear him get something out of the fridge. It was torture not being able to cum like I had wanted to. He came back into the room after a few minutes and sat on the bed next to me. I opened my mouth to say something but, he put his finger to my lips. “Hush or I am going to gag you again” I decided not to say anything and waited for Owen to do something. The gag made my jaw ache and I didn't want it back in my mouth. Owen just laid next to me and stroked my stomach without doing anything. My pussy begged for his cock. After he had had enough he stopped stroking me. Owen stood up and spread his legs over me so that he was straddling by midriff. He lowered his mouth close to mine. I moved my tongue till it found his, and I kissed him hard. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my stomach. I was getting turned on even more. He reached next to him and I saw him holding three clothes pins which I hadn't seen in the room earlier. Owen pulled my left nipple as he sat on my stomach, causing my nipple to harden. He then put the clothes pin on it. I felt a small pain but as long as I stayed still, it didn't bother me too much. He did the same to my right nipple. He then began to kiss between my breasts. He continued kissing down to my stomach and then down to my pussy which he licked a few times before stopping to pinch my clit. The pain caused me to squirm and my nipples to hurt even more. I have never been good with pain and it was beginning to be too much. “Stop, please get them off of me” I screamed. “I thought I told you not to say anything whore”. Instead of putting the gag in my mouth he tugged on each of the clothes pins causing me to yelp. He had never called me dirty names before and although it turned me on a bit, I found it a bit repulsive. “It's too much!!” Owen put his hand on my pussy and felt it's wetness. “Seems to me that you like it slut”. He was right but I also wanted it to stop. “Tell me that you're my slut, and I will take them off” I hesitated, but the pain on my clit mixed with the intense excitement was too much for me to handle. “I'm your slut. I'll do anything you want, just take them off.” To my surprise, I was close to orgasm. “Good Girl” Owen took the clothes pins off my nipples first, twisting them before he did so. Then he took the one off my clit. I could feel the blood rush back into these parts. He then immediately pushed his thick hard cock into my pussy and within seconds, I began to cum. “Oh Fuck... Oh my god” I screamed as he continued to fuck me. Owen did not last much longer and soon after shot a long stream of cum into my pussy. My muscles relaxed. Owen untied me before collapsing next to my body and taking me into his arms. We both were a bit sweaty. “That was amazing hun. Where did that come from”. I had never experienced anything like this with Owen before and I was already thinking about the next time he would do something like this. “Well you know the other night you said that you liked it when I pulled your hair. I figured it was a mix of pain and having someone control you.” He brushed some hair from my face. “I thought you might like this, I hope I was right. I certainly enjoyed it.” I looked up at Owen and smiled. “I don't think you have to worry. I have always fantasized about something like this but have been too shy to tell you.” “I know you are shy and find it hard to talk about sex, but it turns me on when you. Plus I love you no matter what you want. Most likely I will want it too, especially if it pleases you.” He kissed my forehead and I quickly fell asleep in his arms.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...