Ads read more ...

Hot Married Neighbor Parul

Hello everyone. This story is about Parul, my sexy married neighbor in my floor and how we had a session of sex every weekend. She is 28 years old and has a good figure. I work and stay in one of the posh localities in Mumbai in a building which has more than 300 families in two towers. I shifted to this apartment in April 2010. The place was good and really spacious. We had all the amenities that one should have in a house and our apartment was not a bachelor flat. It was pretty much organized and clean. My roommate used to travel a lot due to his profession and would be there in the flat once in a week only. Due to this reason, I had the flat to myself. We have a maid who comes to clean the house and cook for me every morning. She would come as early as 7.30 in the morning (which was a pain, as I would half sleeping when I open the door for her). I would be so horny in the morning and as I have the habit of sleeping only in my shorts, my boner was quite visible in the morning. One day, as usual, my maid rang the bell. I dragged myself to the door and opened it (I was only in shorts as usual). My maid was busy pulling my neighbor’s external gate. It was struck. I asked what has happened and she asked me to her pull it open. I went out and pulled it. It was jammed. Then, I saw Parul standing there worried. I found her look to be very cute. She was wearing a formal shirt and trouser. I told her not to worry and was at my level best to pull open the gate. My dick was still hard in the shorts and I saw her staring at it. She gave me a smile when I looked at her. Her husband was a businessman who used to be traveling at for 15 days in a month. She informed me that she has a presentation at 8.30 am and has to be there in the office by then; otherwise, she might even lose her job. I took a deep breath, gathered all my strength and succeeded in opening it. She was relieved. She thanked me profusely. She introduced herself and told her husband is traveling and ran then hurried off to get to her meeting. Now, I have seen couple of times in parking lot but never gave a proper look. I was lying down on the bed thinking of her and went to sleep. After couple of days, I met her in the parking lot. We said “Hi” to each other and was asking how the gate was behaving and also asked how her presentation went. She started thanking me again saying if it was not for me, things would have been disastrous for her. I saw the opportunity and told her that I need a treat for this and just thanking me wouldn’t work. I told her that she should buy me dinner. She nodded and asked me to join her for dinner that night. Her husband was not back and she was going to eat alone anyways. I replied “Cool”. She requested me to be there at 8 pm. I went home, took a bath, shaved my pubes; put on lots of deodorant and dressed casually before I rang her bell. She was wearing a white top with a long black skirt. She was looking pretty. Her bra was visible through her top. I complimented her on looks. She had a very good interior and had a LED TV. I enquired about her husband and what both of them do etc. I was being a gentleman. Shortly, we had our dinner, and then we settled down on the sofa with some red wine. She kept on pouring and we kept on drinking. We started conversing on various topics. Out of the blue, she asked me if I have a girl friend to which I said “No”. She asked me what I do for fun. I replied her that we friends go out to pubs, get drunks, check out girls and then come back. She asked me what I check out in a woman. The wine was doing the trick and she was getting loose. I told her that I like seeing girl’s long legs. Most of the women in pubs come in Mini shirts or tight jeans. I normally check girls who wear minis. She laughed and asked what else. I told her that I look at their boobs and ass as well. She now casually lifts her legs and kept it on the sofa. And as if she was deeply conversing, she pulled her skirt up. I could now see her thighs. I started staring at her legs. She caught me staring at her legs. She asked me if I liked her clean shaved legs. I nodded in affirmative. She slowly started pulling her skirt further up. My cock sprang to life. I was enjoying the show when she said that she has bought a new pair of mini skirt. She went in, changed into that skirt and came out and showed me. She came and started posing for me and asked if I liked it. I nodded in affirmative. I naughtily told she would look better in her birth suit. She giggled and came and sat on me and started to grind me. She was not wearing any panty. She removed my t- shirt and took my hands and placed it on her boobs. She held my neck from behind and pulled me closer to and our lips met. She was kissing me with full passion and sucking my lips wildly. My hands were on her boobs and caressing them. She was holding my face and kissing wildly. Then I placed my hand on her bare ass. She liked my touch there and leaving soft moans in my mouth. My cock was at its hardest and throbbing in my jeans. I lifted her in my arms and took her to the bedroom. I tore her top and removed her bra. Oh what a sight of those huge, delicious, grand mangoes were. Now she started kissing me all over. She started removing my belt and unbuttoning my jeans and did it really fast. I made her lie on her back and widened her legs. I massaged the spot with my finger and she just shivered and screamed with my touch. I increased my force. I went to eat her. Smell of this woman’s pussy was awesome. I dig my mouth deeper and deeper in her pussy. She closed her legs around my head and using her hands to push me more and more inside her. I was sucking as hard as I can. Then I put my finger inside her and then I put 2 fingers and making it go in and out. She finally left out a load moan and discharged her juice all over my hand. Then she made me lay on my back and grabbed my tool in her hand over my underwear. She started rubbing it and kissed my cock. She was going mad seeing it and moving it wildly. She then grabbed my dick and put it inside her mouth and started sucking it wildly and looking at my face at same time. She took my dick out and started moving it up and down very hard. I pulled her up and kissed her and fingered her pussy. It was wet. I made her lie on her back and widened her legs. I held my dick in my hand and brought in close to her pussy and touched it. Her pussy was so wet. I gave a nice push and entered her. Her pussy was so tight. I kept it in that position for few seconds then started moving it slowly. I was gaining pace now and her moans were growing louder. I was at my full pace now and pumping her very fast. She tugged her legs around my waist. I fell on her and kissed her. Her pussy was flowing with our juices. I fell on her breast. We were exhausted. I lay there some time with my cock inside her. We woke up in the morning and again had sex. We regularly have sex when her husband is not in town during the weekends. Hope you liked what I shared. Please send me your comments and feedback.  

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...