Ads read more ...

Hot cutlet

This incidence happened at Bhopal in a fabulus hotel I was attending a meeting and called for a plate of Hot Veg cutlet from room service . Cutlet was hot and waiter yusuf was a sexy stud He made me drooling over his sexy figure and the what happened –I enjoyed and now its your turn Yousuf came to my room to attend my order wearing his uniform in black trouser and a short yellow t shirt . Both body hugging and made me drool as his cock clearly outline in his trouser perhaps not fully erect but appeared reasonably big in its size. I had a crush on him since last night itself when I noticed his shaply sculptured body and made up my mind that I must fuck this stud .I tried to lure him my making generous gestures of my charms thru my skimpy clothes but he conveniently displayed his ignorance in-spite of my intuition that he silently admired me . When I finished with my boss deliberately left my purse and returned from lift gate back in restaurant only to find my purse not there. Madam shayad aap isko dekh rahi hai yousuf extended his arm carrying my purse and as I took it he dropped to floor . I understood his intentions instantly, smiled, and bent to pick, he also bent and our eyes met as his eyes made there way to my boobs and the deep valley , I whispered room no 312 picked purse , smiled and left. I once again went down ahter the boss left n found his name yusuf , waiter, duty 4 pm till 8 am and attends to room service calls after peak hours. When he arrived: Madam apka kutlet veg Maine kaha dhak ker laye ho?? Madam cutlet to garam hi achha lagta hai. Aap ekhlo garam hi hai He was standing close to me on my writing table and immediately thought that this is the time and moved my hand slowly on his fly , his cock got in action and by the time he could understand I opened his zipper and his splendid cock stood erect to its glory I kissed it and spoke Yeh to wakai garam hai He was mesmerized I stood up and let my towel the only thing I was wearing fell down I stood naked as a bitch in front of a muslim waiter admiring his mammoth cock an d for his advances Madam yeh cutlet garam hi rahta hai raat ko aane ke liye aapka key card de do raat ko aise he nangi rahna aaj tumhara dharm parivartan karunga , pushed me down and I knew that my mouth had to satisfy him Got on job and sucked him to climax abig load of sperm filled my mouth and as I struglle to swallow he was gone. At night I waited naked and waited . Called room service o get a reply khana garam ho raha hai He finally came at 12.30 Took in his arms and stated kissing me passionately and as we lied on bed he asked me to lick his whole body , I started with his mouth and as moved below I knew that I am in for a nice fuck and accepted that I have to be as bitchy as possible . As I reached his pubic area I stopped and started from his leg proceeded slowly to the arena I knew that the warrior is now ready and swiftly I was pinned down. Kissed passionately his tongue in my mouth and his manhood pierced my choot in full force and as I gasped for air he withdrew and as I could realize what’s happening he again made his entry. This was something new being experienced for a fuck or more almost daily or more this was amazing this required concentration , stamina and a will to satisfy a fucking bitch born bastard like I am!! This went on and on and on After 20 mts of intense fucking boob pressing, listening to filthy words when a jet of sperm hit my cervics I was on cloud nine my brains were in adizzy and sever perspiring and as he withdrew moved his body and next moment I was a bitch sucking his manhood smeared in sperm and my cunt juice.Soon he was hard he once again moved out turned me over and licked my asshole and it was evident that now it was my ass to receive his wrath. Again the same things once again a piston like rapid movement without lubrication was wild and wild a jet of sperm made me think as if an enema had been given my bowel movements started and I was forced to open my mouth only to have a slight taste of my shit and sperm and I greedily gulped as desert. He opened up told ki ai raand abhi to jar aha hu hum muslim hai aur aurat ko sirf chodna hi jaante hai tum hi mere liye kutiya se jaada kuch nahi subah 6 baje aaonga aur tereko mera badiya badboodar peshab pilaoonga aur tu meri gaand bhi chaategi I kept my eyes closed and my body waited for a new degradation. Feed back please at

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...