Ads read more ...

Kev

I got my first piece of ass when I was 16. I went to this big party with my buddy and his girlfriend. There was a lot of beer being drank there. Everyone had a nice buzz going. Chris who was now pretty loaded and Sarah went off to one of the upstairs bedrooms. I knew he was up there fucking the shit out of her. He came down about an hour later and promtly went outside and got sick. After sitting him down on the sofa to recoup I went upstairs to find Sarah. When I her found her she was in a bed a sheet half covering her half asleep fully drunk and completely naked. Telling her that it was time to leave she protested thinking I was Chris. Then she sits up giving me a nice show of her rather large tits. My cock goes to full mast immediately. Pulling me onto the bed she french s me swishing her wet tounge all over mine. I m not sure what to do should I let her think I m Chris or keep my mouth shut. Stupid me I tell her but she doesn t really care so what the hell why not go for it. I remove my clothes when she jumps at my prick sucking on the head of it and taking almost all of it into her mouth. I m ready to blow my load right then! I pull out of her mouth and suck on those double C s. I m ready to go down on her to have my first taste of pussy but just as I get there I take a look remembering that Chris had already filled her with his load. No thanks she s got his cum covering her cunt actaully gross was the word. But hey I can manage to fuck this and I might not get another chance to fuck anything. I mount her sliding my dick into her cum filled cunt wow was that thing slippery. I gave her all I had fast and furious all my dreams come true. My balls and dick hurt I had to cum so bad. I figured she had to be on the pill having let Chris do it so I speeded up even more just before I let loose with the most powerfull orgasm I had ever had. We both laid there satisfied for a few minutes before we down to drive Chris home. We never told him about that night.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...