Ads read more ...

My father’s whore 2

Hi friends, I am Bharati. I live in a chawl in Mumbai. Like I said before, I am huge round 38” boobs, always overflowing from my bra, a big, round 38” ass, while my waist was only 22”. My father was not very tall, but he had a strong and very muscular body, with big hands and feet. And a huge thick, black 11” lund with a dark purple head. This is the second part of my story as my father’s whore. I woke up early the next morning after my face-fucking to find myself all sticky with my fathers cum. It was all over my hair and body. I got up and heated water for a bath and quickly bathed myself. Then I did the housework and sent my brother and sister to school. I thought I would quickly finish before my father awoke and go off to my neighbors or somewhere, so that he would not find me. But I had no such luck. When I returned, my father was waiting for me. As we were both alone at home, he told me to shut the door and lock it. He then told me to take off all my clothes and continue with the housework. “I want to see your hairy choot and your fat boobs as you work” he said, massaging his thick black cock. I had no choice but to do so. As I was wiping the floor, he suddenly came and stood in front of me and asked me to open his lungi. His long fat black cock was standing out like a pole. He made me rub it with my hands, then on my face, and against my boobs. “Choos isko, randi, kal raat jo maine tujhe sikhaya vaise choos” he said as he pressed it against my lips. I opened my mouth and he pushed his fat lund into it. It was stinking of his piss and his cum. I tried to turn away my face, but he slapped me hard and caught my long hair. He pushed my face on his lund. Only about ¼ went in. He started pushing hard till it was at the back of my throat. He then started pushing my head on it, using my hair to push and pull my hair, till it went right in. He then moved back towards the bed, making me follow him like a bitch, on my hands and knees, with my face pressed against his thick hair. When he reached the bed, he sat on it, pulling me up to my knees. I tried to breathe in some air, but soon he pushed my face down on his lund again. This time he held my nose shut, so I couldn’t breathe at all. I was choking on his huge lund. With his other hand, he slapped my face hard. Then he roughly pulled up my boobs so that they were resting on his thighs. He mashed them hard with his hands. My boobs were already sore from the last night when he pinched and slapped them hard. But this time he had another surprise for me. He took a big spoon which was on the bed and started hitting it on my boobs. It hurt like hell. I could not even scream because my mouth was full of his cock. He then took a clothes clip and locked it on my nipple. Only the tips of my long fat nipples were seen. He then poked his fingers into them, so that they really hurt. I closed my eyes with the pain, but he made me open them and look at him, he really enjoyed seeing the pain in my eyes. My eyes were watering and I wanted to puke, but just when I thought I would choke, he pulled my face off his cock. His cock had grown even bigger and thicker. It looked like the rubber sticks that the policemen carry. He rubbed it all over my face and boobs, poking it into my eyes and then he started slapping me with it. “Pakkad isko” he said, “abhi teri chhoti si kauli (virgin) choot is garam saliye se phaad dene wala hoon”. I was really terrified looking at the huge meat. He then pulled me up by my nipples and made me stand in front of the mirror. “teri kauli choot khol ke mujhe dikha”, he said. I opened the thick hairy lips and looked at my tiny red hole. It looked like a ripe fruit meat with a hairy black skin. Then my father started pushing in his thick long middle finger. It was difficult to push in, but he forced it. My choot was being stretched by his dirty finger. I moaned with the pain. “yeh to sirf meri ungli hai, mere lund se kitna dard hoga”, he said, forcing me to look at his finger fucking and his lund next to it, as he pulled the thisck skin back to show the fat purple head. “Chal taiyar ho ja, tere baap se chodwane ke liye”. He pulled me by my hair and put me on the edge of the bed. He then made me lean back with my hands on the bed. After that, he took each leg and pushed it behind my arms. This spread open my choot fully, so that it was open for him to see and feel. He pushed in two fingers and started finger-fucking me, but did not go in too deep – “Teri chamdi mere lund se phaadonga” he said (I want to into your virginity with my cock). I tried to beg him “Nahin baba, yeh mat karo, mujhe bahut dard hoga tumhara lund bahut bada hai meri choot phat jayegi mai tumhari beti hoon baap beti ko kaise chod sakta hai mujhe chod do mai tumhara lund jab chahiye choos lungi leking mujhe mat chodo.” But he just laughed and started slapping my open choot hard. I screamed as his hand hit my soft meat. He then took his dirty stinking lungi and stuffed it into my mouth, so that my screams were not heard too loudly. He then spread my hole with his fat fingers and put the tip of his long fat cock on my choot. He rubbed it up and down my choot and down my gand (arse) crack. I was very scared now. I closed my eyes, but he forced me to open them and made me look down where he was rubbing me with his lund. “Tu bhi dekh teri kauli (virgin) choot kaise phatti hai” (See how your virgin cunt will be torn open). As I looked down, he started pushing his huge cock into my choot. It was very small and he could not push it in. He then put his fingers in my hole and stretched it open, then he started pushing it in again. It went in slowly, stretching my choot terribly, making it really hurt. It felt like a thick burning rod was being pushed into me. I started screaming, but it was very soft because of the cloth in my mouth. Slowly, the huge purple head disappeared into my choot. Suddenly, he pulled my hair to bring my face up. He was smiling when he saw the pain in my eyes. To add to that, he pinched my nipples hard and started slapping my boobs also. I started to cry as the pain increased and my boobs and nipples were being mauled hard. Then he suddenly pushed hard and rammed his cock into my choot. I screamed hard as my young virgin choot was ripped and torn by this lund which was now pushing down my choot at full speed. Again, he forced me to look down as he tried to push it all in. “Please baba nikaalo, bahut hi dard ho raha hai meri choot phaad dali.” I tried to say through the cloth in my mouth, but he only laughed. “Dard ho raha hai? Nikaal doon.” He asked. “Theek hai le maine nikaal diya.” He said. He started removing his lund slowly from my choot till only the head was left in then he rammed it back inside in full force. I screamed again, but he started slapping me, pushing it in and out in full force like an animal. He forced me to watch what he was doing to my choot, pushing it in and tearing into my young meat. I could see the blood running sown my thighs and on the bed-sheet. Suddenly he pulled my legs out from under my arms and pulled them together. My choot became smaller and it hurt even more as he pushed it inside. He gave a few strokes like that and then removed his cock. I thought it was over at last, but he said….”Ab tujhe kutiya jaise choodunga” and made me kneel on the bed. He got up behind me and spread my legs wide open. Then he rammed into me from behind. His lund seemed even bigger and longer this way. It pushed right up into my uterus, smashing it upwards. He grabbed my breasts from underneath and started pulling and pushing me on his huge lund. I could hear a loud slapping sound as his hips slammed into mine. His huge hairy balls were slapping my choot from underneath. He fucked me like an animal for nearly half an hour. Then he pushed me down on the bed and pushed his lund in up to his huge balls. He started slapping my gaand hard and pulling my hair as he came hard and injected me with all his thick gooey sperm. He made me watch in the mirror as he slowly removed his still hard lund, covered with my blood, his slimy cum stretching like a rope from my choot to his lund. “Chal, ise choos ke saaf kar le” he said, as he pushed it towards my mouth. He made me lick it clean and then, to my surprise, he came again as he pulled it out and sprayed my face, hair and boobs with more of his cum. He made me massage the cum into my face, boobs and my body. He still did not allow me to wear my clothes or wash until just before my brother and sister returned from school. After that, he was his usual self, watching TV and lying around the house smoking. Like this story? There’s more want to read it mail me at

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...