Ads read more ...

Fucking Sexy Mommy – Part III

Hi every one the next part goes like this. After my mom and i was sleeping and my head was on her tit’s and leg on her and my mom said she is very happy that at least her son is there to take care of her and pressed my head hard against her breast and my dick was touching my mom pussy. And I was tiring to insert my hand inside her saree and I cum without touching my dick and slept on my mom breast. And I woke up at 7 at night and called my mom for tea and my mom came but I saw a different mom for first time she had changed her dress which she was wearing at afternoon and her saree was not covering her breast properly this time and i can see half of my mom breast easily and she did not wear her bra her nipple’s are poking though her blouse. And she gave the tea and i was drinking and my eye was seeing her big boob’s and my mom saw that i was seeing this time she did not cover but she saw me and gave a smile. I was in confusion either my mom is giving green signal or what then she went out saying that she is bringing the cream to apply. Then she came to the cream and started to apply while applying she was touching my dick wanted and i was in heaven. And her saree had fallen of her breast and i was seeing it her nipple’s which was dark with big areola. And it finished and my dinner also finished. Then I was waiting for my mom to come and sleep she came and slept my dick was free but she did not cover but saw and gave smile. Then I placed my both hand on my mom stomach and started to rub and slowly I started to insert my one hand inside her saree and I was successfully I touched my mom pussy which was covered with hair my mom did not stop me and I started rub her pussy slowly. And she gave a moan and I stopped and saw her face she was smiling a was over joy and I was not able to control my eager so I jumped and have I kiss on her lips for 5 min then I started to remove her blouse and saree and her petticoat and my mom was naked with in sec and I jumped on her breast and started to suck one and was pressing other one very hard and my mom was moaning very loudly. I played with her breast for 20 min I moved down ward to her holy part pussy and started to kiss and lick my mom pussy though the hair it was great and my mom pulled my head tightly toward her pussy started to say to lick hard and I lick it for 15 min and her cum and it was very huge and it covered my fully mouth and I drunk and my face was covered with my mom cum. Then I moved toward my mom lips and gave a kiss and my mom licked her own cum from my face. Then I placed my dick on my mom face and she took it inside her mouth and stared to give me a blowjob and I cum in her mouth and she drunk my cum without wasting a single drop. And then I stared to play my mom breast again pressing very hard and making mark on it and my dick again became hard seeing this my mom said it’s time to go for heaven son. Then i took my dick and placed it on my mom pussy and I was pushing it but I was not able to go in then my mom placed her hand on my dick and placed it properly on her pussy and said to push it was very tight because it was not used for 14 year so. Then I pushed it was going and I was feeling great pleasure and started push very hard my mom said to push slowly but my animal inside my got up and started push very hard and my mom was crying with pain but I did Not care at all. After some time my mom said to fuck hard and I increased my pace and my mom started to moan very loudly and scolding you mother fucker fuck me fill your mom hole with your cum and you son of bitch fuck me hard. And I fucked my mom for 20 min then I said in loud voice that mom I am coming should I cum inside your love hole mom then she said to cum inside her. Then I cum inside her and it was the great organ I had in my life and my mom had 5 organ before I cum in her pussy and i lied on her sucking her breast then i saw my mom face she was laughing and thank to taking care of mom’s pussy. Then I said it’s son duty to take care of mom in any matter. Then we kissed and again my dick which was inside my mom pussy became hard then I said mom once more the she said from today this body belong to you and you can fuck and do whatever with it from today. And I made my mom to stand in dog style and I fucked her in her pussy from back side and I was pressing her breast from back side. Then I cum again in her pussy and then I placed my dick in between my mom big coconut breast and stared to fuck her for 15 min then I cum on my mom face and her face was covered with my cum then my mom licked my mom and I was cleaned my mom face my licking it. Then again I fucked my mom and then we slept naked and my dick was still inside my mom holy place and I was sucking my mom breast. I will continue how I fucked my aunt with my mom help in next story. Please say how did you like my story my email id I will real reply for email….

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...