Ads read more ...

online love

Well we met on the internet and we knew each other for a little while. She lived on the other side of the countryso it wasn t possible for us to meet in person right away. We did talk about doing it for a little while before we metbut we didn t make any plans for it to actually happen. The day I got there I picked her up and we went some places before I took her where she needed to be. While in the car we kissed alot. We went back to my hotel for a few minutes and at that point she decided to let me see her topless. Well being a person that loves that part of a lady s body I couldn t keep my hands off until it was time for me to take her where she needed to be (of course I had her consent). Well after the event she was at I picked her upand I took her to her house. While we were there (we were alone) we decided to go up to her room. She had bought some condoms about a month earlier for when we met. We decided to make love then. I had a hard time getting in her and staying inside her. We did it again later that day in my hotel room and it was alot better. Since then we have made love alotof times but haven t been able to lately because she isn t in the area right now. I can t wait to see her again. I loveyou Princess!!!!!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...