Ads read more ...

I knew you wanted more than strawberry ice-cream

My story begins with us going to dinner. We have the most delicious meal, which tantalises each taste bud and satisfies our hunger. Dessert is your favourite, a simple strawberry icecream. I watch you enjoying it thoroughly but it doesn't do the same thing for me, my mouth longs for more. You’re talking about work, but all I can do is imagine myself unzipping your trousers and placing you inside my mouth, giving my taste buds something better to get excited about. Naturally, I turn the conversation dirty. I remind you of our past escapades, in particular the half an hour shower session we had at your parents house two weeks ago. My attempt at turning you on is working; I know you want more excitement from this night than your strawberry ice-cream. I love watching you when I say these naughty things. Seeing your body language change towards me. You’ve forgotten all about your dessert now, I have your undivided attention. You grasp my hand tighter which each cheeky little thing I say. Finally we get the bill, grab our coats and leave. We skip the walk we’d previously contemplated, as there is something more important we need to attend too. We head back too our room instead. We try to keep our cool as we walk through the lobby and up the stairs to our room, remaining as conservative as possible. I reach to put the key in the door. You force it forward as soon as I’ve removed it, pulling me in after you. You grab me and force me up against the wall roughly kiss me, your frustration is coming through quite clearly. Our tongues explore each other’s mouths; I can still taste the strawberry ice-cream. You let out a soft growl as you remove my jacket and turn me around. Pushing me up against the wall, you kiss my neck and shoulders from behind and feel my slender, toned body with your hands. You place my hands flat against the wall and continue to reach inside my dress and grab my breasts, using them to hold me against you as you kiss my neck and suck on my earlobes. I push my bum back, grinding against you. I can now feel exactly how excited you are. You turn me back around. Holding me, you direct me towards the dressing table where you sit me down on the surface top. You’re still kissing me but it’s less fierce and more passionate now. You push up my dress and rub your hands up and down my legs softly. I can feel myself getting more excited as your hands push further up my thighs. I undo your shirt as you feel me and kiss your chest slowly, tickling you with my tongue. I can feel the wetness in my knickers now. Suddenly you grab my hair and pull my head back so that I’m looking at you. With your other hand, you move my knickers to one side and gently rub your thumb over my clit. My eyes squeeze shut and a moan escapes my lips. You chuckle and pull my mouth to yours forcefully. This is exactly what you wanted, you love to tease me. You stand me up and drop to your knees pulling my knickers down with you as you go. You prop me back onto the edge of the dressing table, remove my shoes and place yourself between my legs. I can feel your hot breath on my pussy, you’re breathing me in. You then use your mouth to give me what I want. Slowly licking, sucking and kissing me whilst I run my fingers through your hair, encouraging you to carry on doing exactly what you're doing. Your tongue circles my clit over and over before dropping to gently lick under the hood. You know I love that. I’m in complete ecstasy at this point; my moaning gets increasingly louder as you intensify your hold on my clit. You introduce two fingers and slip them in and out ensuring to arch them enough to reach that special spot inside. I can feel myself almost on the edge. You switch things up and begin running your tongue up and down my pussy licking up my wetness. You then fuck me with your tongue whilst rubbing my clit with your fingers. Meanwhile I'm pulling on your hair, wanting your tongue deeper and deeper inside me. You can feel me begin to jerk so you return your tongue to my red hot button knowing this is it. You lick, suck and finger me hard until my legs begin to shake and you can feel my pussy clench tightly around your fingers. You keep this going, holding me in place with your strong hands. I let out a long hard moan; there is a huge grin on my face. You continue to lick up my juices even after my multiple orgasms have passed; you love the taste of me.  You finally stand and your eyes meet mine, which are completely dazed. You hold and kiss me passionately, whispering between kisses that you want me to taste what you’ve just finished doing to me and telling me what you want to do to me next. In my head however, I’m thinking it’s about time I took control. I push you back unexpectedly. I stand and continue pushing you backwards until you stubble onto the bed. I sit astride you and look deep into your eyes. No words are needed. I’ve let you know that you’re in for a ‘rough ride.’

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...