Ads read more ...

Untold Love -17 (My Innocent Looking Niece)

My niece Farah was staying with us as she had got admission in the Engineering College of the metropolitan city. My wife had gone abroad to see our children studying in UK and we two were living alone and enjoying our life like a loving child and a caring uncle. I was happy and relieved that she soon became very intimate and friendly with our male dog collie and always took care of him in the absence of my daughter and wife. I saw her many times giving him bath while putting on T shirt and a pair of shorts in her wash room and feeding him on time. I usually came from my office late after mid night but on that Saturday night I got free early and reached home at around 9 PM. I straightway went to collie’s room to have a little walk but found him missing. I knew he must be with Farah either for a walk or for a shower. Since I had brought her favorite pizza, I went up to Farah’s bed room to check whether she was out or inside the bed room. The lights of the corridor were switched off, whereas the light in her bed room was peeping through the slightly opened door.To give her surprise with her favorite pizza, I quietly moved forward and peeped in the bed room. I was shocked and bewildered to what I saw in the bed room. My innocent looking niece was stark naked and lying on her back with her legs wide open. She was kneading and cuddling her stiff breasts with pointed and strenuously erected tits and collie was licking her wet pussy. I wanted to stop all that non sense forthwith but then stood quietly as my meatloaf started growing in length, size and weight. I saw collie trying to ride her pussy while putting her front legs around her shoulders. He tried aimlessly to insert his penis in her wet pussy but could not succeed. She opened her pussy petals with one hand, took his red penis in the other and guided its mushroom in her wet pussy. I watched his penis sliding deep down her pussy and collie started humping her thighs up and down vigorously, Pumping his penis in her pussy with roller coaster speed in an animalistic way. Farah was also hopping her ass violently; pushing her convulsing pussy against his groin I felt my pre-cum dribbling form the hole of my cock. I squeezed my shaft and felt few more drops oozing out of my meatloaf and making my trousers wet from the front.she was not as innocent as I had thought” I mumbled quietly. I pulled my zip down, opened my fly and grabbed my 7 inches long throbbing cock in my hand. I started kneading it while watching a stunning show of bestiality. My hand was getting soaked in my pre-cum; viewing my innocent looking doll reaching her climax. She squealed and moaned loudly and pulled the dog’s haunch towards her. I knew she was reaching her orgasm. The dog suddenly increased his speed and pushed his haunch ferociously against my niece’s sensual belly. He spurted his juice in her pussy and she also came violently. The dog moved away and I could see her pussy dribbling her juice mixed with dog’s sperms. She opened her pussy petals to give collie an easy access to get a tongue fuck. Her clit was jetting out like a cherry. She pulled collie back and guided his mouth to lick her pussy. He started doing it nicely. “Oh my God; she had trained him so well” I thought. She was playing with collie’s cock while collie was licking her pussy like a trained pussy eater. Soon I felt both getting horny again and collie was trying to ride her pussy once more. Meanwhile, my whole body shuddered and I felt a quiver down my spines. I felt a spasm in my anus and my balls twitched uncontrollably. I came violently in my hands, squirting gallons of my love load spreading on the floor and my trousers.Collie again tried to ride her pussy when she pushed him aside gently. “Come on tiger; (it is name of my dog) I will take you in my ass but first let me check the whereabouts of uncle” she said and pressed her cell phone. Before I could react, there was Buzz in my mobile phone. I tried to evade the scene but she had already heard the buzz and seen me with my wet and throbbing cock swinging in my hand. She was standing bewildered and shocked to see me there and unable to move or speak. I moved forward and held her from her shoulders. “Its okay baby, don’t be afraid” I said softly. She was still shocked and her body shivering with fear. I jerked her from her shoulders and took her in my arms. “Relax, Farah darling, all the teenagers like to venture into new adventures at this age” I added and felt her muscles relaxing in my strong arms. I gently rubbed and massaged her shoulders. Slowly moving my fingers down her spines I caressed her round ass and rolled my fingers in her ass crack. She kept clenched in my arms. I pulled her face up holding her chin and mildly kissed at her forehead, then her cheek, then her chin and then her lips. My hard rock shaft was still out of my fly and swaying in front of her belly. I cupped my palm at her breast, swirled my finger around her areola and slightly pinched her tits. She hissed and started looking down. “What if your papa comes to know about it” I said and felt a sign of scare spreading at her face. “Please uncle, please I will do any thing” she said looking in to my eyes. “Don’t worry my doll, uncle doesn’t mind these minor things” I smiled. Collie was rubbing his body against my legs and then sat on the floor. I took Farah to wash room and cleaned her pussy with hand shower while gently rubbing her clit and anus hole clean with my gentle hands. She was feeling a bit relaxed and for the first time looked towards my huge monster hanging in pains. I smiled wickedly and she also giggled. Seeing her fear vanishing, I took her stiff mangoes in my hands and squashed them mildly. She hissed and moaned. I tinkled her areola and the pointed tits with my tongue and she moaned loudly. I planted a deep and passionate kiss at her pink lips and seeing her lips pouted, inserted my tongue gently inside her warm and steamy mouth. She was now fully relaxed and started reciprocating my action with passionate love. I squatted between her legs, parted her legs apart and tinkled her clit with my tongue. She moaned and pushed her convulsing and throbbing pussy against my tongue. I inserted it deep and licked the inner walls of love hole. Soon I parted her petals and opened her pussy lips with my fingers and started eating the pussy of my niece passionately. She closed her eyes and squeezed her legs around my face. I started squishing her pre-cum dribbling down her legs. Suddenly she started gasping hard. I felt a spasm in her pussy and she reached her climax. She was having her orgasm in the steamy and hot mouth of her caring uncle. I licked every drop of her cheesy cream with passion and true love for my niece, until she started moving her buttocks back and forth. I took my shaft in my hand and pointed it head towards her mouth. She understood and squatted between my legs, taking my plump and burly cock in her small hands. She took the head of my penis in her mouth and swirled her fingers around my balls. I could hold no longer and pressed my dick as deep in her mouth as she could take conveniently. “, I am exploding in the mouth of my little niece” I groaned to forewarn her. She didn’t leave it and let me shoot my love load in her wet and steamy mouth. “Oh my goodness; you are so good, my little baby” I admired her expertise as she ate me and cleaned my cock till it turned limp and again became a hard shaft.I lifted her in my arms and took her in her bed room. She lay on the bed with her legs closed and watched at my throbbing penis curiously. I parted her legs and told her open her petals with her fingers. “Uncle will take you to the delight of heavens” I said and she opened her pussy lips with her fingers. I took my rod In my hand and pointed its head towards her pussy. I touched her pussy with the round umbrella of my meatloaf and she moaned delightfully. I slowly pushed my dick and it entered her slippery pussy very easily. She lifted her pussy up to express that she was enjoying the touch of my cock in the inner walls of her love canal. I slowly pulled my cock out of her pussy and found it soaked in her cheesy cream. I gently touched her tits with my wet cock and then slid it between her deep breast cleavages. I rubbed it against her mangoes and let my pre-cum drops fall at her pointed tits. She watched me doing it with amusement. I took her breasts in my mouth, suckled her pointed tits and tasted my pre-cum. She smiled and I gave my shaft in her mouth. She licked and tasted her pre-cum delightfully.I opened her pussy lips with my hand and told Farah to guide my penis to the right spot where she needed it the most. She immediately grabbed my shaft and inserted it in her open petals. I started pumping her pussy hard and fast but soon felt something wet touching my anus. I looked back and saw collie licking my ass. I pushed her aside and again started fucking my innocent niece’s deep and wet pussy very hard. She was moaning with pleasure and I was also feeling myself in the heavens when I felt collie riding my haunch. The head of his wet and slippery penis was touching my sphincter and he was trying to enter in my tight anus. I tried to push him aside again. “ Let him try uncle, he knows how to do it; you will really enjoy” Farah spoke for first time with confidence and extreme jubilance. She took my ass cheeks in her hands and opened my ass crack. “Loosen you anal hole; uncle” she added giggling and I could not refuse my innocent niece. Collie sniffed my anus and then licked it. May be he was used to the smell of her dry shit and soon he hopped and pushed his haunch against my ass. I could feel her slender and long cock entering my wet ass as he had licked it slippery with his tongue. Farah guided collie’s cock at the right spot where it entered in my anus easily.Soon I was in the seventh heaven. It was so amazing to feel my cock soaked in the wet and slippery pussy of my niece and her hands opening my anus for the dog to fuck me dry. Soon I reached my climax. I felt collie’s sperm gushing in my anal canal and I too growled and moaned squirting my tons of love load in Farah’s pussy. Farah held my ass tight and squeezed her pussy walls, splashing her love load at the throbbing penis of her caring uncle. We kept lying like there for ten minutes. Collie was lying on the floor, feeling tired after squirting twice. But we started licking each other passionately. “Uncle, you have squirted in my pussy which is scares me now” Farah complained mildly. “Don’t worry my baby, uncle has pregnancy protection pills, nothing will happen to my lovely little baby” I replied while kissing at her lips passionately. She smiled with confidence and slipped on the side. She pushed me aside on my back and rode on my dick while opening her petals and guiding my cock in her deep canal. “Then your niece is ready to please you more, till aunty comes back; uncle” she added delightfully. I took her swaying mangoes in my hands and started squashing them for another joy ride. That night we forgot to eat dinner and I fucked Farah at least 7 times, squirting at least half a liter of cum load together both by me and my lovely little niece.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...