Ads read more ...

The perfect day

It was the perfect day. It started out at 9AM a few days before Chritmas Eve in 2010. I showed up at her house to pick her up. Nothing fancy, since I can't drive. I took the train there. She greeted me with that same adorable smile. It is just so contagious, and every time we meet up, there's that same smile. She is gorgeous. Her name is Lexy. She is about 5'5, long, soft, vanilla coconut scented, long hair, almost always kept straightened, but even when she does nothing, it is still so beautiful and so curly and soft. Her flawless face, with perfect lips, not too big or small, a perfectly aligned nose, and sparkling, green-blue eyes that could bring peace to the world. Her boobs are so amazing and full, always on display, with her low cut shirts, her 34C's bouncing happily with each step she takes. Her waist thin, but her hips wide, with the sexiest ass I have ever seen. Her legs toned, and skin color tanned, but not fake, just from naturally being out in the sun. The most stunning girl I have known in my 18 years of life, and also my best friend as well. As for me, my name is Charlotte, I am taller than many girls, 6'0, athletic build, a 36B, not really too curvy, average waist, and long legs. I have light brown hair, about shoulder length, a proportioned face, with small lips, and eyes that change form shades of blue, green and gray. Lexy and I have been friends for half of our lives. She fell for another girl we were best friends with, and was in a relationship with her. When they finally broke up for good, I figured maybe I have a chance now. I better make my move, before it's too late. So here we are. 9AM.We get into a cab at her house, and now we are on the way to the city. The whole trip, we talk about random stuff and laugh as usual. We have always gotten along so well. We get to our first destination which is ihop. This is the one stop we would be making before continuing to the city. We both order delicious waffles, with iced cream, strawberries and whipped cream. After a nice breakfast, we continue on our way. we get into another cab, and we are off to the city. Since its the winter, I decided to take Lexy to Rockafella Centre, where the Christmas tree and ice skating rink is. We get a picture taken with the tree in the background by some other random couple, and then we get on line to go ice skating. After about an hour, at around 12:30, we get onto the ice. Neither one of us are great ice skaters, so we held hands and tried to keep each other stable. After we had enough of falling and laughing at each other, we got off the ice. Then, for lunch, we go to a nice Italian restaurant that I love called Vincents. We have amazing pasta, and then after that we take a nice long walk around china town since its near by. After we are tired of walking around, we go into a Starbucks, and stay there for a while. We ordered nice big, warm, hot chocolates. We sit there chatting for what seemed like forever, the low lighting highlighting Lexy's beautiful face, her blue-green eyes, sparkling with happiness. I haven't seen her so happy in quite a while. We wander out of Starbucks, and then we go shopping around 34th street. Then at around 8:00, we go to Olive Garden, our favorite restaurant. Doesn't that day just sound so amazing? Well it was. But I had no idea it would become the best day of my life. I was wishing for that, and finally it would come true. After dinner, we decided we were tired, and we should go back to my house. We get stuck in traffic, and Lexy falls asleep on my lap. She looks like such an angel. The streetlights passing a warm glow over her face. I just sat there admiring her beauty, playing with her luscious hair. After what seemed like forever, we got to my house. I gently woke her up, paid the taxi driver, and took Lexy into my house. Now she was wide awake, re-energized from her nap in the taxi. I had a 6-pack of mike's hard lemonade, so we decided to drink them, and watch a movie. We decided to watch a horror movie, and we are watching Pulse. Lexy is so adorable when she gets scared. The way she jumps, and a little whimper escapes from her perfect, soft lips. As the movie continues, its getting scarier, and she was now holding onto me. The movie ends, and now it is really late, about one in the morning. I shut off the movie, and lay back down next to Lexy. I put my bright nightlight on, because we were both still scared after that movie. She tells me to cuddle with her because she is so scared. Of course, I do so without hesitation. I think to myself, "This is my chance, maybe this is a sign that she does like me, maybe I'll go for it tonight." Suddenly, Lexy turns around, still in my arms, interrupting my thoughts. Then she says smiling, "This was the best day of my entire life. I have never been this happy all day. Usually something always ruins my good day, but you made sure nothing happened. I love you Charlotte." "I love you t..." She cut me off by kissing me soft right on my lips. A sweet, innocent kiss. No tongue at first, but then we look into each others eyes with such fire burning passion. We kiss so deeply, our tongues at war with each other in our mouths. I want her so badly, and I want her now. It's like she just read my mind, because as soon as that thought popped into my head, she broke the kiss saying, "Fuck me Charlotte. Please eat me now. I dreamed about you licking my pussy for so long." Oh my gosh. She dreamed about sex?! With me?? I can't even find the words to respond, but my smile, and the look in my eyes, says it all. I get her clothes off of her in about five seconds, almost tearing them off of her. I push her onto the bed, straddling her body, kissing her. Her body is so amazing. I kiss my way down to her nipple, and take it into my mouth. I feel it, hardening in my mouth, as I suck on it. Lexy lets out a soft moan. I move to the other nipple, and suck on that one too, before moving down, kissing and licking her belly, getting closer and closer to her sweet pussy. Now shes moaning, just from me kissing her, teasing her, kissing her belly, then skipping over her pussy, to her inner thighs. I finally decide it's time to taste my first pussy. I push my tongue right into her wet hole, licking up to her clit. I lick up and down her wet slit, and taste her sweet juices. It tastes better than the food we enjoyed that day. And that was really amazing. Eating her pussy, is so much better than eating any dessert. I was so happy I skipped dessert that night. I got something so much better to eat. I guess I am a natural at eating pussy, because Lexy's moans were so loud, people outside my house probably hear her. To my surprise, Lexy squirts all over my face, erupting in an orgasm. I am now licking her pussy, after her exploding orgasm, sending her towards another climax. She starts moaning a little bit louder. I put two fingers into her tight hole. I finger fuck her pussy fast and hard, rubbing her clit with my other hand, my tongue teasing her nipple. This sends her over the edge again, and she has another orgasm. Now Lexy jumps right on me, and she is now looking down at me, with a sexy smile, and fire in her eyes. She moves down to kiss me, and now she is licking my neck. This is making me even wetter than I already am. Then she gives me chills when she whispers into my ear, licking it and nibbling it, saying in a sexy voice I had never heard her use with me before, "mmm Charlotte, I wanted to fuck you for so long. I can't wait to taste your pussy." Just her saying that almost makes me cum right then. She moves down and starts licking around my clit, avoiding it, driving me crazy. "Please fuck me Lexy, I need your tongue on my clit so badly. I need to feel your tongue inside of me. Please Lexy ughh pleasee Lexy just fuck mee!!" Finally she gave me my wish, and she is starting to lick my clit. I start moaning instantly, as soon as her tongue starts moving. She is so good at this, I feel like I am going to cum less than 30 seconds after she even started eating me out. I feel an orgasm building inside of me. "Oh fuckk I'm gonna ughhh I-I oh my God Lexyyyyyy fuckkkkkk!!!" As I orgasm, she continues to lick me, and now she starts to finger me slowly. I feel like I am in heaven. I have never been so satisfied in my life. After she makes me cum again, then we eat each other and fuck each other, 69ing, orgasming about another six times each, until we are so tired, and can't do anymore. We fall asleep naked, entangled with each other all night. It's a good thing I remembered to lock the door to my room, so no one will disturb us in the morning. I wake up before Lexy, and make her breakfast. I wake her up by kissing her lips, until she is looking at me. "Good morning sunshine, I made you breakfast," I say with a seductive smile. "But all I want to eat is you baby," she says with a devilish smile. "And you can have that when your done with your breakfast, you need your energy," I tease. Then I kiss her, and I hand her her food. We sit there, looking at each other with love in our eyes. This was the start to the best relationship I would ever have.Sadly this story was not true, but it is a fantasy of mine, or at least it was, since we are not friends anymore.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...