Ads read more ...

Sex with Cousin

Hello Readers.. This is a true story however sick it sounds it happened a long time ago I was young and stupid and sex crazed. Being only child in the house didn’t help much with my up bringing. My aunts daughter used to come and stay with us for holidays. She is a few years older than me but in terms of her shape and size she is under developed. We used to play together when we were kids and our relationship was purely platonic. Everything changed with my when I started my 8th grade. My friends were talking about sex and how they wanted to fuck the other girls in the class. I hadn’t seen my cousin in a few years. She finished her 10th grade and came to my house during the summer vacation. From the moment I set my eyes on her I wanted to get close with her. It was no love but a burning desire to have sex with her. The skinny looking weakling is turning into a women and I couldn’t resist it. She started keep away from me for unknown reasons, which was making me mad. But when the night falls she has no choice she has to sleep in my bed. So I decided to wait it out. We had a quite dinner and as usual I was taking nonstop to my cousin. She began to relax and started being herself again. We watched a movie together which didn’t have anything simulating our senses. Anyways, after the movie we went to the bed room together. This time she hesitated to get into the bed with me. I looked at her longingly but she said she is going to sleep in the sofa in the front hall. I wasn’t ready for letting her go. So I pulled her to me hugged her and pushed her on to the bed and got on top of her and pinned her under my weight and told her she is not going anywhere. She didn’t have any idea about my intention so she agreed and slept next to me. I couldn’t wait for her to fall asleep she is a very sound sleeper. She has the habit of putting her legs around me and sleeping. So when she was finally asleep I kissed her on the lips to see if she is moving. As usual she was knocked out and didn’t flinch. I pushed myself away from her and removed her zippers on the night dress she was wearing. She was wearing only shimmies underneath and it wasn’t difficult to reach her breasts. I took her left breast in my mouth and started sucking it. But since she was sleeping the nipples were flat and her boobs tasted weird. It wasn’t anything like, what my friends told it would be like. I was sleepy too and I slept without pulling up her zippers. The next morning when I woke up she wasn’t next to me. I was afraid she told my mother about last night but when I went to the front hall she was her jovial self and asked me if I wanted coffee. I relaxed and asked her if she slept well and got on with the day. That night even thought the boob sucking tasted bad I wanted to try it again. When we got to the bed I didn’t care if she was asleep or not. I started attacking her. I started kissing her on the lips and neck and every where she showed me skin. She woke up and sat down and threatened that she would tell my mother. But I was way over sexed and called her bluff. I bent over and sucked her left breast on top of the shimmy. She asked me to stop it immediately but I told her that I wanted to do this to her and that I am in love with her. She dismissed it and told me to go somewhere else and sleep. This made me mad; I kissed her full on the lips and forcefully pulled her left breast out and started sucking it. With my left hand I closed her mouth so that she doesn’t make any noise. I totally removed her shimmy and sucked her right breast too. I was in heaven and I ravaged her the whole night. I went on top of her masturbated on her and slept. The next morning I got up before she did and saw the half naked cousin sleeping next to me. She was looking very pretty in the morning sunshine. I kissed her full on the lips and she got up. This kind of brutal attack was going on until I reached my college. So for 4 years I molested and sucked her tits. I went to college in a different province and in the coming years I totally forgot about her. The next time I met her it was her birthday and we were both grown up and both of us had forgotten about what has happened in the past and I had genuine cousin sister feeling towards her. Few years later she had to leave to USA for work and then she met someone there and she got married to him. I was happy for her and she had a kid and years passed. She moved to UK and we were still in touch. After a couple of years my cousin invited me to chat on gtalk and we started taking and we kind of caught up for all the lost years. She invited me to visit her in UK and time came for my vacation I took 2 weeks off and visited her in her London apartment. I was seeing her after about 6 years now she is a mature 30+ woman and a mother of a 4 year old very naughty daughter. We travelled around London and had a good time. After a week when me and my cousin were home alone, she asked hey how come you are not trying to get on top of me nowadays. I was shocked I thought we had buried the past behind us. But apparently she still remembers the past. She kind of gave me a naughty look and asked me again. I said I was sorry about what happened between us in the past. She came and hugged me to her bosom and told me that she used to enjoy my sucking and kisses and actually longed for me and come and attack her every time she visited our house. She removed her blouse and pulled her beautiful large breast out and asked me to suck it. I didn’t know what to do. On the one hand she is my sister and other hand one of the most beautiful breasts I have seen and believe me I have seen quite a few. I pulled her close to me and put her left nipple in my mouth and sucked it a few times and looked up at her. She asked me to come with her. I went inside her bedroom and we removed each other’s cloths and got completed naked. I kissed her everywhere. I went down on my knees pulled her legs over my shoulders and started tonguing her pussy. I licked and sucked it for few minutes and made her totally wet. I didn’t like the taste of her juice so I got up and went on top of her. I kissed her lips, she took my penis and inserted it in to her pussy. I pushed my penis inside her and her pussy walls kept my foreskin in one place and I had a nice deep penetration. I was on top of her and started humping her slowly and kissed her all over the neck and lips. After few minutes I was ready to cum and I pulled my penis out of her and came on her bush. I was tied and I kind of fell asleep beside her. When I woke up she was all dressed and brought me some orange juice. She asked me to freshen up and get ready because it was time for her daughter to be back from school. In the remaining 5 days we had sex as many times as possible and I had to come back to North America. Now its back to work and no sex.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...