Ads read more ...

Hard Love

Yesterday I was out with my boyfriend for the first time in weeks and we were being really affectionate to make up for lost time. We had talked all the last week about sex and what we had previously done with other people. I found out that he had gone farther than I had but we were both virgins. I had told him that I like to feel dominated and that forceful moves turn me on but he told me that he could never do that to a girl anyways we had been together for a few hours yesterday and we were getting pretty hot. Bill kept coming up behind me and putting his arms around me and I could feel his erection against my ass. At one point we were getting into the car after seeing a friend of ours and when i bent over to open the door of the passenger side he gasped and moved his hands down to my hips and held me against his hard dick and buried his face in my neck. We both were starting to see where this night was going to lead us. I turned around and pressed myself up against his hard body and whispered in his ear that i wanted to be alone with him. We went to his house since his parents were at his brother s play and wouldn t be back for a few hours. When we got into the house we just played it cool at first; we were watching television and just kinda holding hands at first then I said some kinda smart aleck comment and Bill put his hand over my mouth; unknowingly he had also put his other hand on my thigh when he leaned over. We both kinda realized where his hand was at the same time and I looked deep into his eyes and started kissing the hand that was still over my mouth. I placed soft kisses all over his fingers and his palm then I opened my mouth and started sucking on his fingers taking them into my mouth and curling my tongue around them. Bill started rubbing his bulge and I knew how hot he was. Finally he got up off the couch and led me into his room. He closed the door and left the lights off as we started kissing in the dark. He slid his fingers up into my hair and held my head back and kissed my neck as I held onto his hips. Soon he took off my shirt and started to move me toward the bed. He layed me down and took off my jeans and started rubbing my pussy through my panties then he took them off too. At this point he was still fully clothed so I asked him to take his shirt off which he did then he knelt on the floor between my legs and started to lick my pussy which felt soooo good. His goatee tickled against my open lips as he pushed his tongue inside me by this time I was really wet and I wanted to return the favor. I knelt on the bed and undid his jeans when he stood up his hard pink mass was pulsing in my face and all I wanted to do was kiss it. I started to caress the soft underskin with my tongue and suck on his huge purple head. After he got pretty hard I started pumping my head up and down his shaft. He was whispering my name and pleading with me not to stop when I suddenly felt his hand up in my hair guiding me. At first I didn t mind but after a while Bill started to speed up and got a little rougher then he stopped and stepped back away from me. I was kinda confused until I saw him getting a condom out of his desk drawer. He came over and layed down on the bed next to me and started to take it out of its package. I told him that maybe we should think about this a little bit more but he told me that he knew exactly what he wanted to do so I moved to get up and put some space between us. As I tried to sit up Bill caught me with one arm and pushed me back down on the bed. He finished rolling the condom on and knelt infront of me on the bed. I asked if I had any say in the matter and he told me that after waiting for 5 months with all the previous foreplay then telling him that I liked to be dominated I had pretty much already had my say in his opinion. I was pretty scared but seeing my boyfriend like this was really starting to turn me on. Bill lowered hiself down on top of me pinning me to the bed and started to kiss me. He was being hard and gentil at the same time and kissing me deeper than we had ever kissed before while all the time his manhood was growning against my belly. Finally he spread my legs far apart and started to move his large erection inside me. He felt so good that I started to cry and he stopped long enough to lick my tears away. He just kept pushing more and more of himself in me while I layed there and felt my beautiful boyfriend breaking everything in me that was innocent and pure. After we were finished he licked the blood from around my pussy and then kissed me with some of it still on his lips. I love my boyfriend more than anything else in the world and after last night I know we ll be together forever. I m so glad that my boyfriend convinced me to have sex last night.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...