Ads read more ...

My aunty who was clean

This is the story between me and my aunt who is around 34 yrs and has two children her husband is abroad in usa.i never had any sex thoughts towards her untill this day when we all family members had to go for a marraige function which was in ernakulam.i was just 17 at that time.we got into the car it was innova.and the seatting was like this that my my dad was sitting in the friend with the driver in the middle sit was my mother grandma and one more aunt and to children.and in th last sit i was sitting on the left window side next to me was my aunt,then my two cousins.so she was wearing an orange transparent saree through which i could see her blouse clearly.so while sitting i kept my hand on her thighs i never had any bad thoghts now but then she put her hand wround mine and was holding my hand in hers she is also clean in mind not on sex base.when she put her arm around mine my elbow was hittin her boobs when it hit her boobs a current went through my body.i felled nice keping my elbow on her boobs by this time my dick my dick had got its shape which was bulging from my mundu(it is our tradional dress in kerala like dhothi).and her hand touched my dick not purposely but it did from time to time this went on till we reached ernakulam. Ones we reached the marrige function i kept looking at my aunt every now and then which made me hot. The whole function i]had my dick erect and at last everything was over and we were getting back to our car.again we all sat in the same position it was around 8.00 in the night when we started our journey back it was dark now and everyone was tiredsoon within half an hour everyone was getting into sleep so was my aunt.i couldnt sleep as my dick was still hard.so this time kept my hand on her thighs again i engoyed keeping it their again she put her arm around my hand but she was in sleep this time and so i slowly moved her hand from my this to my dick which she dint know i started rubbing her hand on my dick for sometime then i took my dick out from the underwear and slowly kept her hand on my bare dick which she dint know. I was scared so i kept my dick back in my underwear.and then i thought of touchng her thighs barely at last i got an idea as in sleepy mood i kept my head on her lap she also after sometime came forwrd and slept leaning to front in which her boobs ad touched my back. And again she was back into sleep so now my face was resting on her thighs so i gave her kiss on ger thighs slowly so that she doesnt get to know.then i kept my hand low and slowly put my hand under her saree from down and slowly lifted her saree a bit till her knees and touched her thighs and when i touched her thighs her legs started separaating a bit i thought it might be by mistake nd so i could put my hand more inside and i put it more inside her thighs and her thighs got separated and this time my hand touched her pantywhich i couldnt believe then i got a dought that she is engoying it abd so i got much courage and i started rubbing her pussy on her pantyby which her panty atarted becoming wet and then now the pressure of her boobs had increased she waas pressing her boobs on my back muck harder.and so i slowly tilted my head to the side and then her one boob was in my mouthand i started sucking her boobs through the blose so by then it had become wetand last her pussy was filled with my fingers init and at last she had cum and then i got up till now her eyes were closed.and then i got up and sat and slowly made her head sleep on my lap as if it was repay time and she did as i wished she slept on my lap and took my dick into her mouth and gave me the first blowjob of my life. Then again i have a lot t say but will say in my next story so my dear readres pls reply me and send me your comments on the storyit is my first story so pls dont mind the way i have said i will make it better the next time…..

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Sex Read more ...